[DE]Taylor

PC - Fortuna This Week, But Not Tonight! (Nov 7)

Well, all my excitement for Fortuna was just because of Garuda, but her new ultimate is just as bland as the original one, so meh, hopefully the deluxes come out soon after Fortuna.

• Like 3
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

#IcanWaitCauseI'mABigBoi #Killmenow#FinishedChewingMyNailsOff#GiveMeMoreStory&MainlineUpdates#WhereAreTheArchwingWeaponsForAnyMissions
See you guys on Friday! Have a good one!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Its time to stop with the "where you dreaming bout fortuna coming today! well get rekt is not!

take this S#&$ more serius for #*!% sake.

• Woah 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Seriously, is nobody talking about how Garuda just equips her Talons?

I guess we can talk about it. It's obviously not an ability... perhaps she can just bring her talons along instead of another melee weapon?

Edited by BansheePrime

Twas about time for some kind of update, but again, no information on when it DOES come out. So we can expect more teases like a carrot on a stick

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 2

Alright let see here about Garuda:

Part of Fortuna Update: Check

Abilities look awesome and bloody: Check

Makes it look like a Blood Mage + Wovlerine had a child and created Garuda: Check

Cute butt: Check

I say, im excited for this update, not just Garuda (Those new weapons looks great). Definitly worth the wait.

• Like 2

My stomach is being slowly compressed into a ball please end this tyranny before I no longer have a stomach (JK take what time you need but the emotional stress is building and breaking through my weak wall of composure)

• Upvote 1

Ill continue hating my life trying to get high level claw drops from high level tigrexes in monster hunter generations ultimate in the meantime (please help me)

• Like 1

Idk why people thought it would be today, the ARG even hinted Thursday.

Also, the Garuda new visuals are nice, the shield looks much better, and her 4th looks more viable than that slow moving floaty low range one. Looks like it'll work like a charged radial jav. though. 

• Haha 1

So, is her claws gonna have anything special or is it's just another exalted weapon? I was complaining that she hardly felt like she used them but... anyway, expected. I'm toxic and took the week off work to get jerked around like this so I'm not gonna be as patronising, but maybe tomorrow? We don't want you stuck bug fixing all weekend again any more then you do, but you aren't looking to give yourselves much leeway at this point. Best of luck?

Take all the time you need, guys. Seriously. I don't care about when the update drops, as long as you guys have your sanity and health intact.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Got to be honest, that 'blood frame' seems awfully intrusive and looks like it's going to block a fair bit of the screen.  It doesn't matter how good a frame is if we can't see what's around us....

As to no Fortuna today... In all honesty I've been expecting it to drop on Friday so we have a bug filled weekend like we did with PoE.

Edited by LSG501
  • Upvote 6

The fact that they said not tonight and didnt give a date still makes me feel like its not coming until like Saturday night 

• Upvote 3

Lots of gore! Yay, Red Veil would want Garuda to join their ranks. So maybe Fortuna will come tomorrow, please don't release it on weekends as we ended up suffering from bugs without expecting hotfix. More power DE !! 😄

• Haha 1

I'm kinda hoping garuda's effects fall under the game's gore filter so I can opt out, I get pretty numb at the sight of blood for some reason. Always have.

I know I'm just one girl on the internet but I'm not the only person with this problem. Other games have done it well (like being replaced by sparks/dust when Terraria's gore filter is on) and it helps me immensely. I'm not going to outright demand it or anything but it helps tremendously for gameplay and enjoyment, and I know DE has done similar tweaks for minorities in the past (Like adjusting doors to be more friendly to colourblind players)

Either way, I'm absolutely looking forward to Fortuna and it's adorable moa pets! Just a little intimidated and might play solo for a while.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I understand you need time. I understand you need to work a bit more to give us a better update...

But please can you stop Hyping and Hyping and Hyping the update over and over and over while you said "We dont wanna hype you more. We wanna ship it"

So please. Dont stick Hype into our faces all the time. Just take your time, finish work keep us updated. Thank you ❤️

• Upvote 2