[DE]Taylor

PC - Fortuna This Week, But Not Tonight! (Nov 7)

You guys should start making these messages earlier so people dont wait for something that isn't coming (wasn't waiting but i know someone was).

• Upvote 5

Redtext, what a monster baiting us like the Hotfix that created the Atlas Noggle.

I hope it's tomorrow, because that gives Thursday and Friday for any Hotfixes needed. Chimera wasn't too buggy but Sanctuary Onslaught was a nightmare when it got released on Friday.

Regardless, thank you for the announcement!

• Upvote 1

If it can't be ready by Thursday morning, just wait till Monday. Do not drop an undoubtedly buggy mainline update on a Friday, right before everyone leaves for the weekend and there's no fixes until Monday anyway. Again. It's not the first time projected deadlines will be missed.

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 8

Wait a minute ... Garuda Talons equipped as melee ... but 4th ability is not exalted talons ... interesting.

I'm at the tipping point where excitement starts to turn into frustration, radiosilence until the very last moment, and with that not even any useful information. Stop hyping the game when you clearly still internally have problems with it, Seeing new videos and posts isn't fun anymore, it's just more salt in the wound at this point. If not for some people then at least I would like to at least be able to plan around a big update like this, but I still can't, cause you still refuse to provide information.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

41 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Fortuna will not be arriving tonight!

Thanks for telling us early and not doing the 'one more hour one more hour' thing. ❤️

Here's hoping for tomorrow! 

1 minute ago, KingOfNightmare said:

hope you are not dropping it on friday , otherwhise you leaving the whole community with bugs for the whole weekend :clem:

..which is exactly why they always try and release by Thursday!

Edited by Meneliki

Thanks for the update! I hope everyone at DE is doing ok. Super excited to see what you all have been working on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Lored said:

And not tomorrow...

We’ll probably see it tomorrow for prime time. I kind of expected that tbh. 

14 minutes ago, Meneliki said:

Thanks for telling us early and not doing the 'one more hour one more hour' thing.

Hah! Ark and good old Studio Wildfail. 

Edited by Kromatia

1 minute ago, Kromatia said:

We’ll probably see it tomorrow for prime time. I kind of expected that tbh. 

Exactly, thinking hard, it's a Mainline Update, something new!! It needs an event, stream, timer, things like so yeah... Maybe tomorrow or Friday

Guys dont Over Hype again, better play another thing until fortuna launch.

i play warframe-market one screen, and destiny 2 the other one. 

hLMXHgx.png

Edited by xcenic
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Knowing how the release of Plains of Eidolon went, I wonder if waiting until Thursday or Friday will cause many DE employees to work extra this weekend. 🤔

• Upvote 3

Well, her new ult is certainly more interesting than the previous one. I was hoping for enemies to get fear/panic/disarmed at the sight of their allies getting impaled, but bleeding works too. 

I wonder if being able to equip her claws will be what happens if you load in without a melee weapon equipped, or if it will be a special attachment for claw weapons you equip to simply appear like they are Garuda's claws (hopefully both are added). 

Melee 3.0 is just around the corner as well. I'm excited for that. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just curious, but any ideas as to how big the download is going to be?  Fortuna could drop right now and I still wouldn't be able to play it until next week, thanks to my horrible satellite internet...

Edited by zeroach

when will we see texture and art update for at least the infected? when will we see new tiles on the existing tilesets to give some diversity?  why arent you working on the really important things like new items and the Tau system? will this open world be more than another annoying and tedious grind place? Will we ever be able to keep our mission rewards after host transfer bugs and other bugs that made us lost tons of goodies?  

And please if you will make yet another of these so called open worlds do so on neptune or uranus, meaning underwater or in the gas clouds that would actually be interesting for 30 minutes

• Applause 1

Anyone else thinks that Garuda was better off as a deluxe skin for Valkyr?
She feels so uninspired, like DE saw her concept art and said; ''we need to have this in game'' just because she looks amazing.

Edited by Nakrast
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Nakrast said:

Anyone else thinks that Garuda was better off as a deluxe skin for Valkyr?
She feels so uninspired, like DE saw her concept art and said; ''we need to have this in game'' just because she looks amazing.

Isn't this the case for some of the weapons as well?

What gives?

Not really seeing it as at net positive, but its at least a way to give those claws a function. Thanks for confirming what the hints were giving for the update not being tonight. Hope to hear from you guys tomorrow then.