[DE]Taylor

PC - Fortuna This Week, But Not Tonight! (Nov 7)

2 hours ago, SquinkyJunior said:

Thanks for the update, Taylor! 🙂 Take as long as you need. We can wait another day. 🙂 

NO WE CANT

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2

I. am. LOVING. What I see with Garuda so far.

The shield for Gunplay enthusiasts. The claws, and simply the 1 ability itself for melee lovers. And the unique health/energy synergy for ability lovers.

An important thing no one has mentioned and is more important than Garuda.

Where is my Tengushen Sword skin that my wallet is going to cry over?

• Applause 1

2 hours ago, GreyEnneract said:

Having a shield on a frame like this is still jarringly out of place, having some sort of blood spiral around her body to give damage reduction instead would make more sense.
Or you could even keep the mechanics of a shield, and just change it visually to the blood swirling around her being said shield.
The ult looks at least a bit more interesting now, but since this doesn't show much I'll just have to wait and see.

Then people will complain yet again saying it's basically Gara. 

I'm not the only one that knew fortuna was coming Friday IF this week at all right? Because uhh…. I feel so sad for all the people who don't know about all the hotfixes that'll come after when this goes live GRANTED it's already looking 1,000x better than what bleh POE turned out to be. If anything we should all be hoping DE takes what opportunity Fortuna has to offer [Me personally, despite venus still being a beginner planet -- rewards. Better rewards ffs AND NO NOT HIGHER QUANTITY OF A REWARD EITHER].

OH, what ever happened to that new Eidolon. ya know? the one that's suppose to make us look like even tinier ants and can fly? No, being serious. Before POE I think they showed the teralyst a wee bit more before releasing POE. But Fortuna? Only a rough sketch of its Eidolon, that's it. 😐 At anyrate, guess we'll see it on release. Also hoping they kept the idea of those.... floating islands or whatever that's suppose to freeze and solidify in order to signify the night portion of the day/night cycle. 

Not really surprised. I was anticipating one of these "Not Today, but SoonTM" threads.

Take your time, DE. Many of us have had to be super patient before.
But please don't make the mistake of releasing on a Friday afternoon again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I can see this community is patient and respectful during long nights before crucial  updates, and that’s exactly why I’m still participating in these forum activities.

All the abilities of that new frame looks cool, but there could be a bit too much visual effects that block your vision. Maybe it’s intended, but I don’t like it.

• Like 1

i really did not like Garuda fourth skill, but now I think it's better.
before I believed, to be looking like the last ability of the revenant
without the spinning animation 

Hey guys! Just saw a Tweet from Steve

"Tenno! Exhausted but I think we have our release candidate! I love this place! Hopefully, you will too... on PC... tomorrow? Maybe a beauty and body art pre-release stream too?"

- Steve Sinclair

YAAS!!!

Edited by DmIsaax

im pretty sure we get the update tomorrow. They already started sending plat code to streamers.

I'm pretty sure at this point, only a super serious bug would stop it from dropping for prime time tomorrow. I mean, it would have to be astronomical and utterly game breaking to stop it.

I have a theory that fortuna will never actually be released and DE will continue to drop hype sites. Honestly at this point I don't care how buggy it is, I just want content. It's at the point where my hype is turning into frustration. I get it, it's a big update with a lot of work put into it but that does not stop the fact that people are soon gonna get quite mad 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Howzit, Glinty? 

Been dreaming of speeding through the Vallis on your K-Drive? Maybe making space for your Conservation rewards? Looks like you’ll have a little more time to prepare: Fortuna will not be arriving tonight!

You can learn more about what to expect in this Update by checking out our hubsite, or MCGamerCZ’s Fortuna Preview -- but we have also prepared a little extra something special:

20 seconds of carnage. 

Understandable did not ready ill wait

Ahem OEW

6 hours ago, GreyEnneract said:

Having a shield on a frame like this is still jarringly out of place, having some sort of blood spiral around her body to give damage reduction instead would make more sense.
Or you could even keep the mechanics of a shield, and just change it visually to the blood swirling around her being said shield.
The ult looks at least a bit more interesting now, but since this doesn't show much I'll just have to wait and see.

see i think the thing they're trying to do is when she's getting health from the enemy it acts like a nidus damage reduction ya know, but you have to be in more of a high proximity to the target.
her being able to use her talons as a weapon is more interesting than her ult imo like does that mean she can have 2 melee weapons? interesting stuffs