[DE]Taylor

PC - Fortuna This Week, But Not Tonight! (Nov 7)

Make that wait and all the tease worth please :)聽

Well im just gonna K drive for a week or so >_>

I`m not going to act like I was the only one that came up with the idea, but I'm glade that the claws/feathers are going to actually be used and even better while using existing claw stances. Question; is he 1st ability spamable? and how does the 4th ability works?

So they are late with update because Garuda new powers change for the 3.time... 馃槕

7 hours ago, -_Highlander_- said:

blood-gif-png-4.gif

can't wait for the new gore system

I love the fact, that if you post a picture of a beer it will get censored - but blood and gore is just fine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Gaikki said:

Then people will complain yet again saying it's basically Gara.聽

No it wont be like gara, it'll be how literally every other damage reduction "shield"/covering聽works like mesa, gara, nova, ice chroma's 2, nezha, rhino etc. It'll be a useful shield of her聽own if聽its a 360 shield of blood on her, not this re-skinned聽volt transistor shield.

Edited by Linisti

8 hours ago, GreyEnneract said:

Having a shield on a frame like this is still jarringly out of place, having some sort of blood spiral around her body聽to give damage reduction instead would make more sense.

I like this idea but I don't know if you came up with it or you saw my post about it and used it.聽
Proof聽https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1020131-garuda-feedback-and-discussion/?page=39&tab=comments#comment-10259425

聽聽

1st ability:

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 (the reaper hunter) You lunge at multiple enemies using her claws. (works like excel`s 1st ability)

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Range is about 18m and can be increased by mods.

2nd ability:

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Garuda produces an aura around her that gives her 70% damage reduction.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Also absorbing damage taken from enemies will determine the amount of damage you will deal when throwing blood ball at enemies.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 You will absorb the blood aura into your hands to form a bloody ball to throw at enemies or you absorb the aura into your claws, aim and stab the ground with the claws to shoot out spikes from the ground.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Synergy: the damage you absorbed can be used for the 1at ability.

3rd ability:

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 The ability can be used to syphon health and can be used to draw enemy agro.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 For easy movement when syphoning health the range is 40m and can be increased by range mods, so you don`t have to stand around.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Instead of getting close to enemies to cast, wherever enemy you aim then use the ability at the enemy.

4th ability:

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Her claws are an exalted weapon (the reaper hunter)

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 After casting the ability, holding the ability has three forms claws, duel swords and fans form. (some reaper hunter some mine)

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Claws focus on damage, duel swords focus on reach and the fan form focus on aoe attacks. (they all do damage, but the claws do more damage.

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 It can come with its own stance based on grace and agility or you can equip claw, duel swords and fan stance on it.

If you can't ship it today, just postpone it to the next week. Don't do a Friday release.

I can wait, just make sure to make it as bug-free as you can.

Edited by Pr1A
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pr1A said:

If you can't ship it today, just postpone it to the next week.

Don't do a Friday release. I can wait, just make sure to make it as bug-free as you can.

itll be tomorrow thursday

• Like 1

18 屑懈薪褍褌 薪邪蟹邪写, Pr1A 褋泻邪蟹邪谢:

If you can't ship it today, just postpone it to the next week. Don't do a Friday release.

I can wait, just make sure to make it as bug-free as you can.

ehm,noty, u can wait - and other people cant. There are alot of peoples plans already, and would be stupid to ruine all of them just cause 鈥測ou can wait鈥. You know, nobody even force u to play at first days, you can wait ur couple days until patches 馃槈

Ah, been waiting for this kind of post.. and later, i assume we would get another post that says 鈥淔ortuna on november, but not this week鈥

3 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

ehm,noty, u can wait - and other people cant. There are alot of peoples plans already, and would be stupid to ruine all of them just cause 鈥測ou can wait鈥. You know, nobody even force u to play at first days, you can wait ur couple days until patches 馃槈

too true, i for one will be playing every second from release, bugs and all, i can't wait ive been waiting聽for this for what feels like forever! only thing i can say im more excited for is melee 3.0

• Upvote 1

how's the login issue? still working on a fix? i see some news that login issue is now fixed on few country/region that was affected, im still on home working some chores but after that i will try to login to the game again and see if it fixed.

13 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

I wasn't thinking only myself, though.

The entire software development industry suffers from "crunching" and other unhealthy working practices. I wish DE not to do that.

4 屑懈薪褍褌褘 薪邪蟹邪写, Pr1A 褋泻邪蟹邪谢:

I wasn't thinking only myself, though.

The entire software development industry suffers from "crunching" and other unhealthy working practices. I wish DE not to do that.

The problem is that they promised聽to people that update will be this week. If they didnt do this - sure,no hurry. But now as i said - people have their fixed plans now, and not launching game this week would be super disrespectful for DE to do.聽

5 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

The problem is that they promised聽to people that update will be this week. If they didnt do this - sure,no hurry. But now as i said - people have their fixed plans now, and not launching game this week would be super disrespectful for DE to do.聽

You have a point, but well-being at work should be more important than deadlines.

13 minutes ago, SynthWaveEmber said:

There are still 3-4 days so just wait and be patience

It's not exactly 3-4 days. For Europe, it's only 2 days remaining, assuming they won't launch on a weekend.聽

But apparently Steve tweeted that they were looking at releasing 'tomorrow', which he tweeted yesterday I think. If I had to wager, I'd put my money on 6PM today, at least in my timezone. (Brussel, Berlin)

Imagine being a kid waiting for christmas.

Every day you ask your parents: Is it today? And they go: Maybe later today, maybe not.

That's not a healthy way to be parenting

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Scroll_of_Wisdom said:

Imagine being a kid waiting for christmas.

Every day you ask your parents: Is it today? And they go: Maybe later today, maybe not.

That's not a healthy way to be parenting

True, why do you think Space Mom left us?
No parenting anymore, just devs wanting a less buggy release

• Haha 1

In ARG was mentioned date 11/8 which is November 8, mabye they stick to that