[DE]Taylor

PC - Fortuna This Week, But Not Tonight! (Nov 7)

14 minutes ago, B4HEK said:

Let the flames of RED TEXT CULT ignite Larunda relay...

We here at the Asian servers are choosing Strata for the red theme lol

I know we don't even have Fortuna yet, but what about this: In time of holidays, christmas trees on Fortuna map. How cool would that be?

4 minutes ago, Doragon05 said:

I know we don't even have Fortuna yet, but what about this: In time of holidays, christmas trees on Fortuna map. How cool would that be?

how about nef anyo in a santa costume boss fight in orb vallis

Edited by --Aether--
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, --Aether-- said:

Yes, sign me on that one.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb --Aether--:

Yeah an the hyena pack all as reindeers

We already have received the Warframe mobile application update for the Fortuna content just recently. The update must be close enough.

14 minutes ago, Doragon05 said:

They used to put Reindeer antlers on all of the Grineer for Christmas, and bunny ears for Easter, and Jack O'Lanterns for Halloween. I kind of miss that actually. 

• Satisfied 2

Most of the users are pressing them up for update..

Edited by Ecustom

Its gone 10:00am, How long is breakfast in Ontario.

There isn't that much Maple syrup, surely not. 😄

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mekilin said:

Its gone 10:00am, How long is breakfast in Ontario.

There isn't that much Maple syrup, surely not. 😄

Maybe the DE employees are still sleeping and forgot they have to deploy the update.

Or they fell into sugar coma from the maple syrup you mentioned.

The hour before the dawn is the longest

It is somewhat amusing to read (supposedly, I don't know your ages) grown ups waiting like kids longing to unwrap their Christmas presents. Just a little longer....yes just a little bit longer

1 minute ago, White_Matter said:

My estimation is they'll push around 11-12am their time. So in a few hours we can start downloading the update.

I wish, but knowing Warframe and the capability that it has to create new bugs out of nowhere... Maybe another afternoon-night release.

5 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

Wait wait wait? DE, did you remove her blade sphere where she floats with blades spinning around her, making her look like a Goddess of Death and Gore itself? Did you seriusly remove it for a S#&$ty AoE or am I missing something?

They got rid of it because everyone hated the old ultimate. She slowly floated around in an awkward channel ability. And S#&$ damage channel abilities always nullify the rest of a frames kit or suck. She looked boring. Now her 4 is a useful slash based AOE so it should scale and enmies are "prone to slash" so in theory enemies hit get impaled and then have a high chance of taking slash dmg from all sources.

• Upvote 2

Hey DE, I have found a supply of Energy.

Release the update so you all can recharge yourselves. 🙂

Thieves-steal-more-than-5000-gallons-of-

PLEASE. 🙂

9 hours ago, PhatKonduit said:

see i think the thing they're trying to do is when she's getting health from the enemy it acts like a nidus damage reduction ya know, but you have to be in more of a high proximity to the target.
her being able to use her talons as a weapon is more interesting than her ult imo like does that mean she can have 2 melee weapons? interesting stuffs

Her talons are equipped when she has no other melee weapon equipped.
Confirmed by Rebecca.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

I like this idea but I don't know if you came up with it or you saw my post about it and used it. 
Proof https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1020131-garuda-feedback-and-discussion/?page=39&tab=comments#comment-10259425

I barely use the forums nowadays, hell I barely played the game itself this year due to the content drought. 

5 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

What's insteresting about a boring ass bleed AoE like Equinox's? I prefed it much more while it made her look like a goddess of freaking blades and death and dismemberment. A floating humanoid weapon of war, arms spread as if embracing carnage, her tools of death spinning around her. She looked like a god. She is god no longer.

The Orokin were all about presentation and intimidation in their design. Their weapons, construction and everything was ornamental as to simbolize a peak that cannot be reached by others. Design is a weapon of fear, her first ult was exactly that.

In the video I thought I saw her send out the blades first, then recast to rip it out of enemies.
Unfortunately it seems like it's only the former.

There can be things that look good visually, but are bland as far as game design goes.
Pablo changed the ultimate in the first place for just being a shorter-ranged Revenant ultimate.

My ideal choice would be the visuals of the first ultimate she had, but as an Exalted, attacking from a distance with her hovering blades.
Seeing as Fortuna is most likely releasing today though, this is what we get. We just have to deal with it like with every other time a frame released in an odd state.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, GreyEnneract said:

Her talons are equipped when she has no other melee weapon equipped.
Confirmed by Rebecca.

I barely use the forums nowadays, hell I barely played the game itself this year due to the content drought. 

In the video I thought I saw her send out the blades first, then recast to rip it out of enemies.
Unfortunately it seems like it's only the former.

There can be things that look good visually, but are bland as far as game design goes.
Pablo changed the ultimate in the first place for just being a shorter-ranged Revenant ultimate.

My ideal choice would be the visuals of the first ultimate she had, but as an Exalted, attacking from a distance with her hovering blades.
Seeing as Fortuna is most likely releasing today though, this is what we get. We just have to deal with it like with every other time a frame released in an odd state.

Just want to point something out: notice that the targets hit by her ultimate become marked very visibly. I'm certain it does more than just raw damage, what I don't know.