Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE Rebecca Tweet: Full body Warframe bloody(camo/battle wear)Sigil incoming!

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

Dear DE I do not have room for new Sigils can we at least make the Syndicate Sygils into Emblems so I can free up some realestate? 

Alternatively make these full body effects into some other category? 

Edited by Oreades

1 minute ago, Oreades said:

Dear DE I do not have room for new Sigils can we at least make the Syndicate Sygils into Emblems so I can free up some realestate? 

You say that, but I honestly forget 99% of the time to even add regalia. Just seems so insignificant and unnoticeable.

I'll occasionally check my syndicates and see that I have max standing with SM and RV, I'll then buy a bunch of relic packs and get back to my day. I don't even know what appearance slot has which sigil.

1 minute ago, (PS4)obsidiancurse said:

Colourable

I doubt it personally. If it's supposed to represent viscera and blood, I can't see us being able to change it to blue or something. Maybe there'll be a sigil and the effect will be separate? Colourable sigil, red effect.

Shrug.

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

You say that, but I honestly forget 99% of the time to even add regalia. Just seems so insignificant and unnoticeable.

I'll occasionally check my syndicates and see that I have max standing with SM and RV, I'll then buy a bunch of relic packs and get back to my day. I don't even know what appearance slot has which sigil.

I guess I'm the polar opposite, whenever I seriously consider a frame for regular (non MR fodder or bluemoon) use. The first thing I do is set up my Regalia because I want those sweet sweet Syndicate points. Right there I'm down 50% of my of my Sigil real estate on literally every frame. Amazingly enough I actually have a favorite Sigil and that takes us right to 100% usage. 

I'd gladly go with my favorite Sigil and blood effects if it wasn't for the fact that I'd be strait up getting zero Syndicate rep.

Tho like I said I almost never use Emblems, I think two? frames of mine actually use Emblems on a semi regular basis and I'm not terribly attached to them. So that would be a perfect place for me to stick my Syndicate affiliation cause I don't care about that, I just want the points.

I actually went as far as starting a feedback thread asking for all simple sigils to also be emblems and vice versa. Because I wanted to rock the Solaris Sygil as an Emblem. Largely because I have zero sigil room and it doesn't hurt that I think it would make a cool Emblem. However as a Sigil it runs right back into the same problem of 50% of my Sigil space is taken up by obligatory affiliation that I could care less how it looks or where it's affixed and the rest is being taken by a Sigil I actually really like. 

1 minute ago, Oreades said:

I guess I'm the polar opposite, whenever I seriously consider a frame for regular (non MR fodder or bluemoon) use. The first thing I do is set up my Regalia because I want those sweet sweet Syndicate points. Right there I'm down 50% of my of my Sigil real estate on literally every frame. Amazingly enough I actually have a favorite Sigil and that takes us right to 100% usage. 

I'd gladly go with my favorite Sigil and blood effects if it wasn't for the fact that I'd be strait up getting zero Syndicate rep.

Tho like I said I almost never use Emblems, I think two? frames of mine actually use Emblems on a semi regular basis and I'm not terribly attached to them. So that would be a perfect place for me to stick my Syndicate affiliation cause I don't care about that, I just want the points.

I actually went as far as starting a feedback thread asking for all simple sigils to also be emblems and vice versa. Because I wanted to rock the Solaris Sygil as an Emblem. Largely because I have zero sigil room and it doesn't hurt that I think it would make a cool Emblem. However as a Sigil it runs right back into the same problem of 50% of my Sigil space is taken up by obligatory affiliation that I could care less how it looks or where it's affixed and the rest is being taken by a Sigil I actually really like. 

Hmmm, quite an interesting view of sigils/emblems. Not something I ever really expected to read, but I'm shallow and self centered.

Do you not fill your syndicate standing within like, 1 or 2 missions? I don't remember the rate at which we accrue it, but I remember it being high enough to max pretty easily.

I guess you "could" duplicate an appearance slot, and have a Syndicate sigil on one set and a normal on the other and just switch as needed... You would ofc be limiting the amount of slots you have. Hmm. Your suggestion isn't bad, not arguing against it, just trying to think of ways you could work around it for the forseeable future.

When I saw the devstream of Garuda awashed in her enemie's blood I was ok now that's cool, but why on earth couldn't this of been a thing with Valkyr? Procceds to post this on the forums only for DE to make a sigil which'll give the effect on any warframe wearing it. Well played DE, well played...

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Hmmm, quite an interesting view of sigils/emblems. Not something I ever really expected to read, but I'm shallow and self centered.

Do you not fill your syndicate standing within like, 1 or 2 missions? I don't remember the rate at which we accrue it, but I remember it being high enough to max pretty easily.

I guess you "could" duplicate an appearance slot, and have a Syndicate sigil on one set and a normal on the other and just switch as needed... You would ofc be limiting the amount of slots you have. Hmm. Your suggestion isn't bad, not arguing against it, just trying to think of ways you could work around it for the forseeable future.

I suppose it's possible that I'm hitting my Syndicate cap ever day, it's a bit of a pain so I never really check it. I essentially just bury my Syndicate Sigil on the front of my frame, crank the values all the way down, make the energy color black and forget that it exists. It's a similar mechanism I use to kinda "deal" with Focus Schools, I set it up and then I forget about it because if I actively try to manage either they become a chore that takes away from my enjoyment of the game. 

Unfortunately I think I've come to the realization that instead of picking this up and running with it when it first launches I'm probably going to just wait for the Sigil Event to happen. Even tho I'd love to just by this with plat and rock the blood, I know that I'm not giving up my back Sigil and swapping out my Syndicate Sigil and the Bloodshed Sigil would end up adding an aspect of micromanagement to the game that I would just wear on me until I stopped and went back to the Syndicate Sigil full time.

Maybe by then it will have been sorted out? 

It kinda reminds me of the issue with Arcane Helmets and then the Arcanes until they removed them from cosmetics and just applied them to frames. Cause until that happened I just picked a Syandana that fit as many frames as it could, crammed my Arcanes in that and that is literally all I'd wear. Ultimately I'm going to use the Sigil that gives me the bonus over the Sigil that makes me look awesome.

The more I think about it I kinda wish they would just decouple the Syndicate affiliation from the Sigils all together and let us choose what Syndicate we rep from the Arsenal and also via loadouts. 

29 minutes ago, Oreades said:

This should get implemented...At least as an alternative.

...I know many folks have the dope clan emblems that they'll never remove but otherwise you are stuck with roughly 5 decent looking emblems and newer players don't even have that many.

More options here would be nice.

I would also like to see DE make all sigil's earn the highest % of affinity conforming to the highest sigil purchased for that syndicate....All syndicate sigils aren't made equal in the aesthetics dept and some of the better looking ones (imo) are in the lower tiers.

16 minutes ago, Man_In_Suitcase said:

When I saw the devstream of Garuda awashed in her enemie's blood I was ok now that's cool, but why on earth couldn't this of been a thing with Valkyr? Procceds to post this on the forums only for DE to make a sigil which'll give the effect on any warframe wearing it. Well played DE, well played...

I only fear that it might be bundle only... could be wrong, though. Anywho, I wonder how it will actually work. Based on damage taken, or damage dealt...?

Edited by WarBaby2

2 minutes ago, WarBaby2 said:

I only fear that it might be bundle only... could be wrong, though. Anywho, I wonder how it will actually work. Based on damage taken, or damage dealt...?

I gathered it'll be bundle only, which if you just want the sigil I can see that being a problem. However personally I'd be willing to buy the bundle, for the whole bundle...But I'm beginning to think that DE haven't realised that the sigil may well be more popular than Garuda herself.

1 minute ago, Man_In_Suitcase said:

I gathered it'll be bundle only, which if you just want the sigil I can see that being a problem. However personally I'd be willing to buy the bundle, for the whole bundle...But I'm beginning to think that DE haven't realised that the sigil may well be more popular than Garuda herself.

Weeell, it's been awhile since I shilled out 800p on the market, so what the hell... but still, it makes me wish for partial bundles being a thing once again, especially should Garuda's quest be good.

38 minutes ago, Man_In_Suitcase said:

Reb did mention it's bundle only, but that it'll be an event reward later.