Jump to content

Legendary core sortie reward


VorticoseLine
 Share

Recommended Posts

With arbitration, sculptures/stars, etc. legendary cores are kind of a diluted reward as the top thing from Sortie.  Understand that it covers credit cost, but that is covered fully in general farming and index anyway.

 

Also, 720+ days on PS4, 100+ on PC, and on Xbox and never have gotten a legendary core.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, VorticoseLine said:

With arbitration, sculptures/stars, etc. legendary cores are kind of a diluted reward as the top thing from Sortie.  Understand that it covers credit cost, but that is covered fully in general farming and index anyway.

 

Also, 720+ days on PS4, 100+ on PC, and on Xbox and never have gotten a legendary core.

I have been here three years (or more) and I have not gotten one either.

Not that I care for one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have only gotten 2 from sorties, but i  run sorties every day.   It is pretty much the only reward that us somewhat useful forme, and DE has abandoned the chance at something good from newer mode rewards, so i'd rather it stays in sorties.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Kyronz said:

I have only gotten 2 from sorties, but i  run sorties every day.   It is pretty much the only reward that us somewhat useful forme, and DE has abandoned the chance at something good from newer mode rewards, so i'd rather it stays in sorties.

I'd much rather a scaled chance at rivens, catalysts to mess with builds on more weapons (not reactors as there is a much smaller pool of frames vs weapons), etc.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, VorticoseLine said:

I'd much rather a scaled chance at rivens, catalysts to mess with builds on more weapons (not reactors as there is a much smaller pool of frames vs weapons), etc.

 

it is always nice to have an incentive to play!  

I don't do the riven thing, double RNG is just nuts, and since trading can get you account banned, Rivens are a dead end...i can only have 33 of them, so i delete the ones that i know unveiling is bugged and i delete the ones for trash weapons which are about 9 out of 10 of the ones i unveil.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After playing for almost 3 years I got my first LC. Two days later my second one dropped. RNG can be funny. 😄

But I hope that DE will add it as an Orbiter decoration at some point, so I'd really like to keep it in the reward tables.

Aside from that I feel that having 4k Endo as well as the Anasa sculpture as a reward is kind of redundant, specially with the introduction of Arbitrations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, VorticoseLine said:

I'd much rather a scaled chance at rivens, catalysts to mess with builds on more weapons (not reactors as there is a much smaller pool of frames vs weapons), etc.

 

Sell the core and buy like 10 veiled rifle rivens. 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tsoa said:

After playing for almost 3 years I got my first LC. Two days later my second one dropped. RNG can be funny. 😄

But I hope that DE will add it as an Orbiter decoration at some point, so I'd really like to keep it in the reward tables.

Aside from that I feel that having 4k Endo as well as the Anasa sculpture as a reward is kind of redundant, specially with the introduction of Arbitrations.

It is in there.....just have to spend 100 BILLION Endo in the game. Then it will be dropped off by Darvo wearing the Easter bunny ears. 

Or so the rumor on the space winds says.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WindigoTG said:

Never got one

  Hide contents

8C1A07237CB1B89D394DCB0CAEAEF8C89CDD9E85

AFE03AB4A4505E5482B755E2AD5A53DB9DCE2D63

CAA668D111DF0E25A7510658846185B535B2E5A2

814AF96C5C8CC3C5A215D9292D3D42B0A4A783B5

834C0C0D3169CE0C42638E3367E70725DAABB487

 

Other than those five, I mean.

 

you must be the luckiest bastard in Warframe's history.

( i'm gonna take a bit of that luck, please. )

Edited by mikakor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

And what’s so bad about having multiple ways to rank up a mod?

moreso the point of a riven that is worth 25-4k plat depending on platform, roll/weapon, reactors are what, 35 plat, and a nearly inaccessible item is only at around 100-250 plat because of sculptures/arbitration.  

 

I'm not saying remove cores entirely, but scale the rarity to match the value, and i agree with the whole thing of it being a decoration...such as common: endo/kuva, all others scaled to the same rarity.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...