broken war

(XBOX)big daddys craz

Question

When I got the broken war ( before I learned to play this game) I was told from other players that I played with just level it up to 30 and get rid of it. Had I known that it was needed to make the war, I wouldn't got rid of it. Now im stuck with a crap load of war blueprints and no broken war. Is there anyway to get it back from getting deleted or is there another way to get it again. I need some expertise on  trying to get this again

Thank you

Big Daddy Craz

8 answers to this question

You need a broken war blueprint, war blade etc etc. Shadow Stalker drops the Broken War Blueprint but the chance is tiny.

Broken War itself is a quest weapon and comes with a preinstalled catalyst so I have no idea why you will even sell that. Even if you want the War, farming plat for Hunhow Gift or a second BW is more worth TBH.

Edited by Guest

I used mine to make the war... and regret it. Preferred very much the broken over the war.

6 hours ago, AndouRaiton said:

HOWEVER, this blueprint requires 2 war blades and 1 war hilt which are drops from Sentients on Lua.

Didn't know that... though it only drop from stalker when used the decoi. Got to there and farm that.

Tks mate.

20 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

You need a broken war blueprint, war blade etc etc. Shadow Stalker drops the Broken War Blueprint but the chance is tiny.

Broken War itself is a quest weapon and comes with a preinstalled catalyst so I have no idea why you will even sell that. Even if you want the War, farming plat for Hunhow Gift or a second BW is more worth TBH.

thank you

24 minutes ago, AndouRaiton said:

It use to in one of the previous versions; don't know if or where they moved it too.

Shadow stalker 5.53% chance, and each decor cost between 350 to 450 duvets = you Will       Neeeerver              See it      again.

Edited by Dominiuos
Add more