Sentient trinity build (tank)

(PSN)XxDrakenguardxX

Question

Build is

Rejuvenation and power drift(R4)

vitality, prime continuity, stretch, constitution, adaptation, streamline, abating link, intensity

This build gives me 183 duration, 130 efficiency, 145 range and 143 strength.

Ability 1 (who cares, sad but I dont think anyone really uses this ability a lot)

Ability 2 145 range, 16Duration, 36Energy, 36 radius

Ability 3 29 radius 21 duration

Ability 3 18 Duration, 100 restoration, 71.25 reduction

Build Was made for a more active survival role than EV spamming. Build is pretty simple, you dont want to die. Luckily Between trinity's defensive abilities and the reduction of the enemies primary damage type from adaptation you dont really need to max out the reduction. Duration is the best it can be without killing your range. Strength is enough to sustain your 3 and 4 easily enough.

Could always use refinement. Made this build without forma for 1 so one could easily replace the exiles mod and intensify for the umbra mod and it would let you put something else there.

Edit: found replacing constitution with rage/adrenaline works way better.

Edit 2: wrong name for what I was aiming to explain it as. The build us a face tank meant for high level missions.

Edited by (PS4)XxDrakenguardxX

6 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, VorticoseLine said:

For Eidolons there will be no use of 2, and 4th is based on affinity range, so no need to run +range allowing to cap higher duration for damage reduction while shooting.  That holds for both solo and in group, but working on retooling my build for adaptation as well.

guess I should have described this better as a tank build. I was just calling it eidal... Crud theres my problem, should have called it sentient trinity. Would make more sense. Sry derp moment there.

Edited by (PS4)XxDrakenguardxX

i personally would say run vigor over vitality to give some health for survivability but allowing for more effective health from shields.  Also, I personally would swap intensify for a partially leveled blind rage (to hit the 145 power str for full abating link armor stripping), and would still look to push up to at least 250 duration otherwise cast times refreshing link/bless in survivals would be too high to sustain damage vs life support.  more dur=more kill time, and since trin is essentially a single target frame the uptime needs to be high with straight damage dealing.

I've been maining a similar build for some of the arbitrations and it works well as a change up from the traditional meta and can hold 1hr+ arby, 2hr+ MOT fairly easy