Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Universal Fetch...

(PSN)Carnatus

Still on hiatus until the Switch version becomes available this month (WOOT!) but seeing as it's so close I figured I'd start catching up on what I've missed now.

- and while doing so, I discovered they finally fricken' did it!!! They made Fetch a universal mod.

Everyone's first instinct was obviously "Dang, took you long enough!" but I'm just going to say...thanks. Better incredibly unbelievably late than never.

Now we just gotta wait 3 more years for them to realize Fetch is inferior to Vacuum as a quality of life feature and just implement it as a Universal hidden passive.

Cheers!

they said it would works the same way as the Vacuum mod. if they did it the wrong way, people will make them know. we want the exact same thing as vacuum, meaning a vacuum radius that sucks the loot up to us. if it's anything else, they will heard about it.

Just now, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

Pfft, good luck fitting it on a kavat if you have medi-pet kit and bite. I have trouble fitting hunter recovery on it alone for my squishier frames due to health, shield, maul/bite, medi kit, and swipe/rend,etc.

It gives people the choice between a damage-oriented cat and a utility-oriented cat. There are some people who don't care about their pet looting stuff, they'll mod it to be offensive.

26 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

It gives people the choice between a damage-oriented cat and a utility-oriented cat. There are some people who don't care about their pet looting stuff, they'll mod it to be offensive.

You can already do that a ton with hunter recovery, shelter, territory aggression (earth), still needing the standard health/armor/shield and pet kit, and swipe/pounce/rend considering rend removes armor from multiple enemies with swipe.

Yeah i am short of space on my kavat too but if fetch is anything like vacuum i will MAKE the room.

for me hunter recovery is the one i could part with without too much loss in durability since i have arcane grace, arcane guardian and adaptation on all my warframes so...

Edited by (PS4)ForerunnerKnight

there already is a univac

everytime I press 5 and ctrl+space for zenurik energy my operator boi will suck in a nearby energy sphere

and then I get mad because that energy sphere doesn't go to my warframe.

even if I am technically going to get infinite/max energy from the zenurik and wasting that sphere does not matter anyways.

2 hours ago, Chewarette said:

While that's a totally understandable way of thinking in other games, in Warframe, I can't say I really "get" those kinds of folks.

Kavats and Kubrows do okay damage, Kavats are of course much better at it, yet you can't control them at all outside of Mods that are very RNG based. Most of that damage has to be modded for to be even somewhat effective at killing groups instead of singular targets, which is pretty much all you'll ever be fighting outside of Boss Fights (which you really don't want them around for anyways).

As for utility, you can't really get a decent range on Vacuum unless you get it from Companions or run Mag. Vacuum is amazing for many reasons, but it's obviously due to not needing to stick to the floor or slow down to pick up items, which is awesome as another core aspect of the game is speed.Most of that utility hardly requires any action on the Companions part either, which is the main reason most folks prefer it. You don't have to wait for a delay (or at least as much of one) thanks to the Companions A.I. It's just like Atlas' Rumblers, which are obviously intended to draw Enemy Aggro, yet don't do it very well because you literally can't control them. Even the Augment for them is worse somehow, as the one Rumbler is slower and doesn't use its Aggro-drawing attack as often as it should.

When it's so much easier to Mod yourself and your weapons for damage, but incredibly hard to build for Utility while still remaining just as effective, I don't really understand how folks don't always go for the Utility on them.

2 hours ago, mikakor said:

they said it would works the same way as the Vacuum mod. if they did it the wrong way, people will make them know. we want the exact same thing as vacuum, meaning a vacuum radius that sucks the loot up to us. if it's anything else, they will heard about it.

uhh it sucks it to the sentinel then with our 3 meter vacuum eat it to give to us vacuum if used on limbo to show it only pulls the sentinel then stays there if it cant be given to you 

if it works like how vaccum works on the tin it with either be one of two ways 

Way 1: taken literally and it sucks things to the dog and follows the dog and you have to chase it for loot (that's it literally being vacuum but on the dog) 
Way 2: The dog vacuums as normal but the dog also auto gives everything it picks up to you so your not chasing the ghost of loot likes its scooby doo (how im hoping it is) 

Either way i have a bias for dogs so if it works way 1 eh its all in one place way 2 will be nice since that would be more QOL 

I also dont understand people that mod pets for damage. They do so little and there is nothing they can do to be more beneficial than yourself. I will use then finally because you can revive them and can do a little bit more than sentients. Why do people care about the damage of them?

And soon I only will use MOAs anyway.

5 hours ago, seprent said:

uhh it sucks it to the sentinel then with our 3 meter vacuum eat it to give to us vacuum if used on limbo to show it only pulls the sentinel then stays there if it cant be given to you 

Yeah, that's what I meant, sorry. 

11 hours ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

You can already do that a ton with hunter recovery, shelter, territory aggression (earth), still needing the standard health/armor/shield and pet kit, and swipe/pounce/rend considering rend removes armor from multiple enemies with swipe.

You mean sharpened claws + swipe? If so, no that doesnt work. Sharpened Claws effect (+300% damage and 120% armor strip) only effects the first target hit by swipe.

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

You mean sharpened claws + swipe? If so, no that doesnt work. Sharpened Claws effect (+300% damage and 120% armor strip) only effects the first target hit by swipe.

I really couldn't think of the name of that mod, thanks. And strange if that's the case cause I've had it strip 3 grineer of armor before in 1 go with swipe without having corrosive on my weapons (and Valkyr doesn't strip armor).