Jump to content

Warframe Concept: Belithusa, the Biokinetic Warframe


(XBOX)AD Exceed
 Share

Recommended Posts

Took a break, got my sh.t together, and i'm back. Let's Begin.

This, is Belithusa. The methodical, the natural. The stewardess of biological forces. 
Awesome Artwork Compliments of @KronikPlague. They are absolutely amazing! Look them up and check out their stuff! ūüôā¬†



Gb7GPmI.jpg
Stats at max rank: 
Health: 500
Shield: 175
Armor: 150
Energy: 230
Sprint Speed: 1.25

Passive: Belithusa is constantly undergoing accelerated mitotic cell division, culminating in a constant state of slow health regeneration. (Think Rejuvenation, but innately...because this makes sense.) +5.8/sec

Constrain: This is self-explanatory. All enemies in a cone in front of the warframe will have their nerves jolted to the point where their muscles lock up, rendering them immobile.
- Affected enemies will cease all movement for 3 seconds, then collapse
- Will remain unconscious on the floor for an additional 10 seconds
- When used with Mitosis, Allies will have their neurological processes steadily increased within safe levels, resulting in a reload speed increase that gets faster and faster with every reload as well as a recoil stabilization that gets better and better with every unit of ammo consumed. Neurological conditioning done in this manner will also aim-lock to the enemies heads.


Occipital Distortion: Creates a deficiency in the occipital lobe to make enemies process visual information as if they were drunk. 
- Enemies can see, but will fall over if they try to move too far (6 m) 
- They will fall every time the condition is met, regardless of actions being performed at the time.
- Their accuracy becomes miniscule.
- Duration: 30 sec
- When used with mitosis, Allies will have their occipital lobe improved, making their vision much more capable of spotting the small details. Under these effects, allies become able to see the imperfections in enemy armor, which will make targeting them ignore their armor. (these weakpoints are very, very small and will rely on the 1st ally buff to consistently hit them. (So for everyone who's going to say "B-But banshee", deal with it... weakpoints are a universal thing.) 


Mitosis- An aura of biological energy that sets mitotic cell regeneration to overdrive, reducing maximum HP by 30% in exchange for 88% damage reduction and a +20/sec health regeneration. Applies to all allies in Affinity Range, but they get 75% of the effects. (Overclocking natural processes in this fashion should not be consequence-free.)
Duration: 26 Seconds (affected by power strength
- When used with Stroke of Genius, Allies will have their heart rates increased within safe levels, which will increase output from the muscles. Allies will attack faster and hit harder with melee. (60% and 130% respectively)


Flatline:  All enemies in range will have their hearts squeezed, creating a surge of blood through the vessels, rupturing them and cutting off blood flow to the brain, starving it of oxygen.
- Affected enemies will hemorrhage internally, losing 6% total hp every second until they die.
 


Critique is welcome, will be taken seriously and will be implemented accordingly.
And please, for the love of dog, make sure your proposed changes do not change the theme or feel of the warframe

Edited by (XB1)DarkRepulser205
The abilities were too realistic, and might have offended people whose condition matches the symptoms in this ability kit.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Review time;

First up, might want to lower that sprint speed; cause every warframe you have made has been really fast, just lower it to 1.0 or 1.1 cause there isn't a need for that much speed on a biological disaster.

Abilities;

passive; it's fine; might actually be a little weak for that amount of HP but whatever your call.

1st; might want to decrease the time flailing and increase the time unconscious

2nd; sounds like Banshee's silence; nothing wrong with that but it may be treading on her toes. Personally i feel that instead of apply impact or blast, just have the enemies ragdoll if they move to far; i.e. enemy moves 10m and then falls over

3rd; my only question is how much of a decrease; 10% ~ 20%?

4th; so it'll take 17 seconds for the bleed proc to kill the enemy; which is roughly the same amount of time the are crippled for. Instead of sit down when they shoot just make their movement speed slower by like 15% modable by strength.

Overall, a good CC De/Buff frame. My only real issue is the "Biology" name, cause it's all about physical distortions/illnesses i feel there should be a better name for it; maybe the "Cell" frame; i.e. skin cell, because of the mitosis and can reword the 4th so you just move the blood cells away from the brain, etc. Especially because Biology means the STUDY of living things. Technically the term for Controlling Living Things would be Biokinesis so maybe something like that.

Hell maybe even make this warframe look more like an infested, like Nidus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, AndouRaiton said:

Review time;

First up, might want to lower that sprint speed; cause every warframe you have made has been really fast, just lower it to 1.0 or 1.1 cause there isn't a need for that much speed on a biological disaster.

Abilities;

passive; it's fine; might actually be a little weak for that amount of HP but whatever your call.

1st; might want to decrease the time flailing and increase the time unconscious

2nd; sounds like Banshee's silence; nothing wrong with that but it may be treading on her toes. Personally i feel that instead of apply impact or blast, just have the enemies ragdoll if they move to far; i.e. enemy moves 10m and then falls over

3rd; my only question is how much of a decrease; 10% ~ 20%?

4th; so it'll take 17 seconds for the bleed proc to kill the enemy; which is roughly the same amount of time the are crippled for. Instead of sit down when they shoot just make their movement speed slower by like 15% modable by strength.

Overall, a good CC De/Buff frame. My only real issue is the "Biology" name, cause it's all about physical distortions/illnesses i feel there should be a better name for it; maybe the "Cell" frame; i.e. skin cell, because of the mitosis and can reword the 4th so you just move the blood cells away from the brain, etc. Especially because Biology means the STUDY of living things. Technically the term for Controlling Living Things would be Biokinesis so maybe something like that.

Hell maybe even make this warframe look more like an infested, like Nidus.

This...this right here, is proof that i need to stop doing these while sleepy. 

passive: i didn't want to be too aggressive with the self heal that is constantly active, under any circumstances. But maybe it could use a little bit of a kick.

1st: Actually, you may be right. The flailing and the sleeping both serve the same purpose...to stop the enemy from doing things. Will be amended.

2nd: I like this idea. 

3rd: The decrease will be added to the post, but its 28%. The healing time will also be sped up.

4th: This one...yikes... I mean for gameplay purposes, this makes sense, but this was my area for innovation on this frame. Enemies having to sit on the ground, not move and shoot a firearm with only one hand is something never before seen in warframe... Just regular slows have already been done before, you know?

Closing: The name was more of a placeholder while i find a different word that fits her skillset. Biokinesis is so much better as a concept name and i will add it. I wanted this warframe to look a little bit like Saryn, but a little bit skinnier, smaller tiddies ('cause they made Saryn's tiddies that big for no reason at all) and wearing like long, draping white cloth garments...
Thanks again!                                                    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I feel like your 1, 2 and 4 are pretty similar (they all seem to have a stun/knock down effect).

Recommend #3 have an added effect to separate it from oberon renewal.

Overall abilities needs more variety. I recommend having the powers play off each other more too. For example ability 2 causes enemies to have vision impairment (reduced accuracy) but combined with number 3 allies recieve add accuracy or  combined with ability 4 enemies suffer from seizures (stun) and hemorrhage (bleed)...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, (XB1)Nightseid said:

I feel like your 1, 2 and 4 are pretty similar (they all seem to have a stun/knock down effect).

Recommend #3 have an added effect to separate it from oberon renewal.

Overall abilities needs more variety. I recommend having the powers play off each other more too. For example ability 2 causes enemies to have vision impairment (reduced accuracy) but combined with number 3 allies recieve add accuracy or  combined with ability 4 enemies suffer from seizures (stun) and hemorrhage (bleed)...

 

Stacking medical problems... Okay. Done! @AndouRaiton  @(XB1)Nightseid, The changes have been made!

Edited by (XB1)DarkRepulser205
Link to comment
Share on other sites

you use a lot of big words that hurt my brain, HA, I got jokes. anyway im to dumb to understand any of what you just said but ill try to break it down as far as I can to something we mere mortals can understand.

Passive, regen 

A1, seizures. ill say this, this may (for the lack of a better word) "offend" people as there are people who have chronic seizures and have experienced a loved one have a seizure or have even died from them, so maybe tone down the realism to this ability. It may make some people uncomfortable.

A2: sounds useful, me like.

A3: a little overpowered, health regen and damage reduction, sounds great on paper but this would be very overpowered.

A4: once again with the heart attack and then the stroke just a little to real for me and pretty much does the first and second abilities jobs in one.

this sounds cool some abilities just might make some people uncomfortable and the third one need some tweaks. cool idea overall though.

Edited by (PS4)Syalin_
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, (PS4)Syalin_ said:

you use a lot of big words that hurt my brain, HA, I got jokes. anyway im to dumb to understand any of what you just said but ill try to break it down as far as I can to something we mere mortals can understand.

Passive, regen 

A1, seizures. ill say this, this may (for the lack of a better word) "offend" people as there are people who have chronic seizures and have experienced a loved one have a seizure or have even died from them, so maybe tone down the realism to this ability. It may make some people uncomfortable.

A2: sounds useful, me like.

A3: a little overpowered, health regen and damage reduction, sounds great on paper but this would be very overpowered.

A4: once again with the heart attack and then the stroke just a little to real for me and pretty much does the first and second abilities jobs in one.

this sounds cool some abilities just might make some people uncomfortable and the third one need some tweaks. cool idea overall though.

I understand your concerns, These are real things that happen to people who are powerless against them. For the most part, Warframe is a fantasy game that does things that are mostly impossible in real life. I figured i could use my medical expertise to create a unique warframe that can empower those who have even an inkling of these problems by wielfing them with reckless abandon. I don't want to seem insensitive, because i'm not, or at least i think i'm not. I get it. I'll see what i can do to make these abilities hit a little less hard. But i urge you to reconsider the idea that the 3rd is overpowered, because your max hp is getting reduced by a whole THIRD. That's 1 out of 3 pieces of your health bar gone. Its meant to punish abuse of this ability because the more health you have, the more you lose when you activate the ability, and the more your have to keep an eye on that and play smart to ensure you don't take too much damage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, (XB1)DarkRepulser205 said:

But i urge you to reconsider the idea that the 3rd is overpowered, because your max hp is getting reduced by a whole THIRD. That's 1 out of 3 pieces of your health bar gone. Its meant to punish abuse of this ability because the more health you have, the more you lose when you activate the ability, and the more your have to keep an eye on that and play smart to ensure you don't take too much damage.

See it's a little to hard to reconsider. I mean think about gara, dmg reduction and good heal plus she does not have a lot of health, and she is invincible. That's basically what this is. What I consider OP is anything that literally make it impossible to die. Like wukongs passive or literally everything about nidus (not saying he is a bad frame, I personally think he just needs a nerf) and with good regen and dmg reduction, idc if you got 1000 health or 50 health, u aint gettin dead. But hey what do I know, I'm just an illiterate dumb a$$ūüėȬ†

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...