My problems with Exodia Might's proccing methods

ShotUm8

Please allow ground finishers to proc Exodia Might

There are 3 methods (that I know of) of proccing Exodia Might and my problems with them.

1. Stealth Finishers

-Stealth missions are usually more peaceful due to being undetected so you do not usually take much damage, so lifesteal is not necessary in these situations.

-In non-stealth missions such as endless missions, you tend to take more damage and might need the healing from Exodia Might. However, the enemies are alerted so stealth finishers cannot be performed.

2. Finishers through combos

-Not all stances have finishers built into their combos. It would be impossible to proc Exodia Might.

-Even if the stance does have finishers built into their combos, zaws (especially with rivens) can sometimes be too powerful and end up killing the enemy before being able to perform a finisher.

3.Warframe or Focus abilities

-Warframe abilities such as Excalibur's Radial Blind or Inaros' Desiccation, can open enemies up to finishers.However, this limits warframe choice as you would need to use a frame such as them to effectively and reliably proc Exodia Might.

- Naramon Executing Dash and Vazarin Sonic Dash (added by Luxrays_)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allowing ground finishers to proc Exodia Might would solve these problems as ground finishers are easy to do.

If you think this would be too overpowered, you could lower the proc chance or the lifesteal amount by a bit.

TLDR:

Exodia Might is inconvenient and unreliable to proc in non stealth situations without certain frames. Allowing ground finishers to proc it would solve these problems.

Edited by ShotUm8

That is true, but for the most part DE removed most of the finisher bonuses from ground finishers and while I would love to see the Exodia consider the original finsher; it might not be in DE's desire for it to work like that. Perhaps it is best to just think of it as an Exodia for those warframes with opener moves as you said.

34 minutes ago, (PS4)luxrays_ said:

Add Naramon Executing Dash and Vazarin Sonic Dash

Those are good ideas but Vazarin's healing abilities would defeat the purpose of lifesteal while Naramon isnt very useful outside of a lot of melee buffs.

I will add it anyway though.

Edited by ShotUm8