Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Funniest thing to happen to you in game.

LunixNovalis

Whats the funniest thing to happen to you in the game?

Mine was while I was in a corpus mission with 3 other players. I was running to the objective when a camera spotted me and turned on the door lasers causing me to hit them and fall backwards. Apparently I wasn't in the cameras sight anymore so the lasers turned off, so I started towards the door again. But a team mate ran past the camera causing the lasers to get turned on again, which in turn knocked me back again. Standing back up the second time, I foolishly went to run through the doorway again, right as the second team mate ran under the camera, causing me to get knocked down right in the doorway. And then finally the third team mate got spotted by the camera before I could even get back up, causing the lasers to come on a third time which knocked me into bleedout status, then killed me before the third team mate shot the camera. 😀

I maxed out multishot on artemis' bow and slapped on thunderbolt... then I got my friend nidus to clump all of dem heavy gunners up together... then I shot the clump and when the cloud dissapeared they were all gone! The funnier part is that my brother screamed out "KIRA QUEEN HAS ALREADY TOUCHED THE LARVA" when that happened!

My Kubrow charging towards an enemy on the Plains of Eidolon and, i got no idea if thats supposed to happen but, the enemy was going up to the sky never been seen again after she hit him...

Should have made a video of that, for that moment when you just dont expect something like this to happen its funny.

This is a story told many times but it remains the funniest, at least.

Long long ago when "What stalker?" was still a thing, I was playing with a squad and suddenly the Stalker invaded and started attacking. We fought and fought and eventually won but I didn't realize it at the time so I was frantically looking around for him and when I turned around an Excalibur in red and black tints suddenly slash dashed at me and I started screaming and shooting wildly. 

Outside of that, the Combat Formation Bravo bug was always a hoot back in the day:

It must be either some kiddo randomly throwing a tantrum in a kuva mission, an impossible long range tonkor bounce self kill or the way sniper hip firing works, being able to shoot a dude standing behind you when you fire, i don't remember which.

But some riven rolls can be "fun" too if you're in that state of insanity.

back in the days when you had to have the right in a clan to host a dojo, when the duel rooms didn't load you into a private area.
there was a bug where you would remain kneeling an able to move around. XD it was funny cause have people just knelling about, looking like they about to get beheaded.

there also was that time a guys kubrow was stuck in bleedout animation so it looked like they were dragging the dog around through the mission

When manics were just introduced into the game for the first time and would spawn nearly every grineer mission at least once and were also actually dangerous for real - i had an accident when i was playing solo and was attacked by manic and stalker almost simultanously when i was with underleveled guns (before MR would give you bonus modcap).

I died to manic's 150 DPS bleed proc twice, killed him and was immediately greeted by a stalker who also almost cut my ass in half. If only every missions was like this...

Went into a Void run, back when Jat Kittag was released. Had Coolant Leak equipped on my Carrier.

Just as I was about to slam the hammer on the ground, it froze a corrupted corpus crewman.

The timing was impeccable, and the effect, funny as hell, because the frozen crewman was slammed high into the air, but left his frozen outline behind, a la Looney Tunes. It was glorious, and I completely regret not having filmed it.

The first time me and my friend tried Volt speed with meleeing on a normal void tileset. It was max power speed Volt built just for that and I had much fun watching him go so fast and mow the enemies before they could say a thing, let alone react.

Also the time when I was formaing my Lanka and leveling it on Hydron with hip fire, funny how the shot and multishot round so widely miss where you aim it even 5 meters away.

5 minutes ago, Haldos said:

This is a story told many times but it remains the funniest, at least.

Long long ago when "What stalker?" was still a thing, I was playing with a squad and suddenly the Stalker invaded and started attacking. We fought and fought and eventually won but I didn't realize it at the time so I was frantically looking around for him and when I turned around an Excalibur in red and black tints suddenly slash dashed at me and I started screaming and shooting wildly. 

Outside of that, the Combat Formation Bravo bug was always a hoot back in the day:

i can relate to that but i think i have experienced something far better. i was doing a mission and the stalker spawned on me and dashed of the map the first min so terrified was he of me

I have two entries, both during a Luva survival. 

First one, we have a Khora on the team. She has the Strangledome up with like 3 enemies grabbed and many are just walking past it not giving two S#&$s about it, so i was asking if there was a bug or something. Not a second after i sent it i turn towards a door a couple of meters behind me, it opens and a huge mass of writhing grineer limbs positively flies through the now open doorway to go dangle from the dome. They were all stuck against the wrong side of the door. I was laughing so hard i couldn't even screencap the blob before the Khora happily shredded them all. 

The second one i have video evidence 😄 I was playing my Oberon in a PUG and we were doing our thing, long story short i got bugged during a transference and was stuck in a weird running animation. It prevented me from doing anything but reviving people. So i thought, maybe if i die and revive i can fix that. Not as easy as it sounds... Check the video, which started a good two minites after the first few failed suicide attempts xD

Those are lv 80+ grineers by the way. "endgame" level enemies my ass lol. And that's sans using Adaptation xD

Edited by Autongnosis