Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Imprints

(PSN)TOPFUEL325MPH

Question

4 answers to this question

Depends on what you're looking for.  Some imprints can go for as little as 20p a set while having an omega Lotus with rare colours can fetch far higher.  If you want an omega with rare colour/pattern you'll prob pay 300+ before Fortuna and likely more after Fortuna.  It has however been quite a while since I last actively bred Kubrows for trading so take the upper price with a grain of salt.

If you want a good guide i would suggest you visit:

Here you will find everything you need to know about prices and what people are looking for in a good pet. 

They also have their own discord with lots of friendly people to help you out.

5 hours ago, (PS4)TOPFUEL325MPH said:

My question is, how much do kubrow imprints go for on the warframe market ?

You'd be better off putting that plat towards buying color masking kits from the warframe store (especially when you get a 50% or 75% off login coupon).  Beating your head against breeding trying to get all good colors is pointless when you can just color the thing however you want whenever you want.

The wiki does a good job listing all the options:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Kubrow_Cosmetics

For sure I like the two from Cetus and as a bonus those don't cost plat.  The basic kit is credits but those are probably the common colors you don't like in the first place.  The only really nice colors that you can't get are the ones from the Kavasa prime accessories bundle.

EDIT - looks like the Atrox bundle was from a tactical alert and also not obtainable right now.

Edited by (PS4)Agent_CHAR