Jump to content

Recommended Posts

With The Biz sweetening the honeypot for his conservation effort, we now have a new potential end game...collectable Space Beanie Babies, now this is the end game i like. /s

Though this is a nice sweetener from the Biz. I for one will engage in his efforts for them sweet fuzzy collectables.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

, we now have a new potential end game...collectable Space Beanie Babies, now this is the end game i like

I know this is sarcasm  but still hurts my soul, reading this

Edited by Kyoresh
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

Ohhh boy.....the Furies floodgates are opening up. We will have Floofies in the DOJO. I can see it now- Cosplayers dressed up as Warframes, Grinny, Corpus, Operators,and Floofs.....

Sigh.....

 

Excuse me the f*ck?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)JaysInc_ said:

Excuse me the f*ck?

I think I was talking about Furries....where people dress up as animals...

In WARFRAME, I can see players in the Dojo dressed up as their favorite Floof... becoming Floofies (in game and cosplay in real). 

Just gotta wait for the Floof skins to go along with the Immortal skins.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly, one cannot get a SARYN plushy in Warframe. Who wants animals when you can increase the otaku collectible level!

We already have figurines in game why can't we have plushy?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly if DE doesn't release a line of actual real world Floofs I'm going to be a bit disappointed in their marketing department. 

Tho we still don't have IRL Noggles

Edited by Oreades
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

I think I was talking about Furries....where people dress up as animals...

In WARFRAME, I can see players in the Dojo dressed up as their favorite Floof... becoming Floofies (in game and cosplay in real). 

Just gotta wait for the Floof skins to go along with the Immortal skins.

We need a floof skin for valkyr

Just imagine a fluffy storm of claws and rage tearing apart poor corpus sods

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

I think I was talking about Furries....where people dress up as animals...

In WARFRAME, I can see players in the Dojo dressed up as their favorite Floof... becoming Floofies (in game and cosplay in real). 

Just gotta wait for the Floof skins to go along with the Immortal skins.

Well there's already plenty of furries playing WF so don't see this making that much of a change to begin with.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Well there's already plenty of furries playing WF so don't see this making that much of a change to begin with.

I think one of them found one of the vent kid clues on the RL posters (might be wrong but the instagram picture looked furry-ish)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...