Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sacrifice quest

(PSN)patotron45

Question

6 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

Whut?

PS4 has received everything up to Arbitrations and Chimera, which includes The Sacrifice.

Ever heard of sarcasm?

1 minute ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

You even quoted the hidden content which shows the Thread of the release

Yes, so? OP sounds like they do not speak the language. I wouldn't trust the hidden thread to help them.

Oh, but silly me. Answering in a straightforward way when someone asks for help is clearly something we can't accept in this community 😉

1 minute ago, Dhrekr said:

Yes, so? OP sounds like they do not speak the language. I wouldn't trust the hidden thread to help them.

If so, then why not choose their respective language section? And if you didn't know you can use the forums in different languages where the "Reveal hidden content" will be translated.

3 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

Answering in a straightforward way when someone asks for help is clearly something we can't accept in this community

I am answering straightforward most of the time. But somtimes I cannot withstand the urge to type "stupid" stuff (while also giving appropriate feedback). If OP asks for Sacrifice which is available for 4 months now without checking the Update section first then this is such a case where I have to be stupid