Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Drops

Aottiq

Question

8 answers to this question

1. Link your warframe account with your twitch account

2. Watch any Partner whenever DE activates the Drops

3. You will receive them via ingame Inbox. Number varies on the requirements/event. There is no specific time when it starts. It's more like a window when to tune in. Most of the time you have to watch for 30 minutes to 1 hour consecutively 

4. Don't worry when it isn't working. It's still very bugged and most of the time I don't get anything

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

@GnarlsDarkley did an excellent job answering your questions, just want to add one thing based on your title:

Twitch Prime Drops

There is Twitch Prime, which is a monthly service (that you pay for, but you can get 1 month free trial) that provides you with Twitch Prime rewards (this includes many things like games and ingame content, not just WF stuff) and services.
And there are Twitch Drops, which are rewards for watching streams that cost you nothing but time (watching the stream).

Just to clarify :) 

Edited by -AxHx-Vile

8 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

1. Link your warframe account with your twitch account

2. Watch any Partner whenever DE activates the Drops

3. You will receive them via ingame Inbox. Number varies on the requirements/event. There is no specific time when it starts. It's more like a window when to tune in. Most of the time you have to watch for 30 minutes to 1 hour consecutively 

4. Don't worry when it isn't working. It's still very bugged and most of the time I don't get anything

2 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

@GnarlsDarkley did an excellent job answering your questions, just want to add one thing based on your title:

Twitch Prime Drops

There is Twitch Prime, which is a monthly service (that you pay for, but you can get 1 month free trial) that provides you with Twitch Prime rewards (this includes many things like games and ingame content, not just WF stuff) and services.
And there are Twitch Drops, which are rewards for watching streams that cost you nothing but time (watching the stream).

Just to clarify :) 

Thanks everyone for helping me ! Just one little question, can I leave twitch on my phone  while I am playing another game?

4 minutes ago, seunggu said:

Thanks everyone for helping me ! Just one little question, can I leave twitch on my phone  while I am playing another game?

Yes of course. You might have to make sure you stay active on Twitch though (as in, your status not changing to idle). I say might because it's a bit of a "tinfoil theory". Some people say you need to stay active to get ther drops, others say you can just leave it idle.

Personally, I've experienced both getting drops and missing out on drops while idle so...yeah..."tinfoil theory".

7 hours ago, TenGaugeBoson said:

Blah I been watching Tact Potatoe for near 2 hours and no drops yet....

They "changed" it this time.

6 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

watch any Warframe stream on Twitch for a chance to get in-game items every hour!

I put change in quotes because they now can just say "Look we announced it". This way we are f**d if we don't get a drop

I just picked a random partner (just happened to be Brozime) and have left it on well I play and Teshin contacts me via inbox when I get a new item, so you don't have to actively watch.

Something to keep in mind though is you don't actually need Twitch Prime if you don't want to pay for it, since it is an Amazon service if you have Amazon Prime you can link that to Twitch and get Prime that way. If you have Amazon Prime you are basically already paying for Twitch so link those accounts.