Fortuna colors for warframe,how to fashionframe?

5 минут назад, Oreades сказал:

W-where did the Inaros go? 

dunno :C

da2dca5cc9.jpg

I rly dont know how to proper work with his appearence to make him looks like a Fortune-sylish guy 😞

Edited by Melanholic7

Right idea, wrong mix I'd say. Unless you're going for the Logo look, I guess. But even then...

As far as I can tell, Fortuna's got a blue theme going on, with Neon colours acting kind of as highlights. Your primary colour is pink which kind of clashes. I'd recommend trying to swap the pink and blue parts.

Только что, Loza03 сказал:

Right idea, wrong mix I'd say. Unless you're going for the Logo look, I guess. But even then...

As far as I can tell, Fortuna's got a blue theme going on, with Neon colours acting kind of as highlights. Your primary colour is pink which kind of clashes. I'd recommend trying to swap the pink and blue parts.

damn, so its mainly blue,not pink...ok,im stupid. K,thx for and advice, will try later when will be home :O ❤️

Только что, WarBaby2 сказал:

MY EYES! MY EYES!

Just kidding... I've gone with a light ice (palette) camo and (helloween) red accents for my Ivara.

U owe me screenshots >:C ! Do them,when u will have opportunity (please =P) ! Its always nice to watch other players ideas.

1 minute ago, Melanholic7 said:

damn, so its mainly blue,not pink...ok,im stupid. K,thx for and advice, will try later when will be home 😮 ❤️

No problem. I'll try pull up some references for you of Fortuna itself so you can get a look at the kind of aesthetic.

Image result for warframe fortuna

Promotional Art for Fortuna.

Related image

And an extract from 'We all Lift Together'. See how a lot of the area is blue and highlighted by neon lights? Pink seems to be a fairly common through-line (Even in the Lotus Logo), but the primary colour is blue, particularly a dark blue. Probably to highlight the difference between the commercial Neon lights and the drab reality.

6 минут назад, Loza03 сказал:

No problem. I'll try pull up some references for you of Fortuna itself so you can get a look at the kind of aesthetic.

Image result for warframe fortuna

Promotional Art for Fortuna.

Related image

And an extract from 'We all Lift Together'. See how a lot of the area is blue and highlighted by neon lights? Pink seems to be a fairly common through-line (Even in the Lotus Logo), but the primary colour is blue, particularly a dark blue. Probably to highlight the difference between the commercial Neon lights and the drab reality.

probably i just remembered Fortuna logo which is mainly pink) But you are right,thx alot 😮

image.jpg

Black with neon teal/ pink/ green 

image.jpg

Index red 

experiment with armor/sigils/weapons that match Fortuna like Quaro/Perrin/Ohma 

if the chosen colors don’t copy well into the cape and weapons, they’re prolly not harmonious enough, so keep tweaking until they synch.

there are always exceptions, so learn when to break some fashion rules and when to strictly go with the theme. 

Edited by cheliel
2 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

Hi guys. Can you post screenshots with ur ready-to-fortuna frames, stylized for Fortuna colors? I dont even know what are this color, probably like Neon-Pink, Blue, Yellow, Green?

just in test right now, want to have fashion frame :C

72b5171eab.jpg

My eyes!,

Old picture but here is mine :

QWVo7Zo.jpg

Edited by Hawkeifun
to put my nova printscreen

Think not just “neon” but also “winter” 

All white is always good

or bright white with some winter blues found in corpus tilesets 

or white with another neutral color like grays, tans, blacks 

or white camouflage as seen in military gear

Well, I don't have fashion in Fortuna colors, but I made Operator and Warframe fashion based around a mix of the cold and tech that Fortuna is known for. I'll get screenshots soon.

EDIT

So I can't decide if I want to use my main, Volt, or Umbra for Fortuna. Here's my fashion for both.

WARNING: This is the Umbra fashion, it is using cosmetics that have spoilers for The Sacrifice. If you have not played the quest, I suggest you skip this one.

Spoiler

FC5190D72C54E8267B0799F77B532C5F3F460047

There's the whole loadout with the Umbra version. 

49FC337BB590DB1D43B7A460EADFA554BF69F09C

C4E01C339031D5E7A6E6645E72D71BBCD44D9AE8

Volt: (Has a different loadout. I never use Umbra with anything other than the Skiajati or the Paracesis, so I don't use my full Corpus loadout. For Volt, the weapons are Supra Vandal, Cycron, and Falcor. I usually dual wield the Cycron and Falcor)

Spoiler

D8D8E0F3B1BE8143F226639D36554698D4552391

3D8372B57D1A01BF9EED1BF2E0BC3EEAC67BC4DE

Operator:

Spoiler

9B73EC9A6EECD8ADB4155A7DBBE511CEFA5A4437

A2981000689C8D2EC196C91CC04E0CD8E781647E

Edited by KelsierSurvivor

its not like its going to be as viewable, fortuna have frosting effect if you are out for long enough (may not come with fortuna itself but was showen in steve's livestream so maybe next week or so)

Edited by BloodKitten