Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate standings

Axwack

Question

I am almost at General for Steel Meridian. If I switch, do I lose the standing I got with the other syndicate? Also, I thought the sigil is given to you when you join the syndicate. I thought I joined cepahalon supa but I didn't see the sigil. Can someone confirm?

6 answers to this question

If you switch to an opposing syndicate, you will slowly lose standing from the other syndicate. If you go for a syndicate that's neutral or friendly, you'll be fine.
For easy standing: you can be in the left 3 or right 3 syndicates at the same time.
You can also be in 4 syndicates at the same time, but it requires some more instructions.
You don't lose sigils, ever. No matter who you switch to.

55 minutes ago, Axwack said:

I also made an offering but I don't see any options in the navigation in the standings to work on it. Is there something I need to select or does the game automatically select and create missions?

You automatically get new Syndicate missions every day in the Syndicate tab of the navigation. They're limited to a few a day. If you want to max out the daily standing, it's fairly easy to do so by just doing regular missions with a sigil equipped :) 

8 hours ago, Axwack said:

I am almost at General for Steel Meridian. If I switch, do I lose the standing I got with the other syndicate? Also, I thought the sigil is given to you when you join the syndicate. I thought I joined cepahalon supa but I didn't see the sigil. Can someone confirm?

As others have explained "maybe". It depends which syndicates you choose.

For example to max out 4 syndicates including steel meridian you can do this:

Daily syndicate and normal missions each day with steel sigil equipped.

Daily syndicate missions for suda with suda sigil equipped.

This way you can max out Steel meridian, arbiters of hexis, cephalon suda and red veil.

You never actually do any syndicate missions for hexis or red veil. These are ranked up due to their relationship with steel and suda.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.