Quick question about Nova and Power donation

(PSN)OriginalEquinox

Question

7 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

And if so is it sufficient to get the speed boost if combined with the drift mod that boosts aura strength

I don't have the Aura nor tested it, but what I can say is this: At 70% Strength affected enemies have normal movespeed, hence why Overextended (-60%) gives "just" 30% speed increase.

So only equipping the Aura and (if working) Coaction Drift enemies would only be sped up by ~9%

edit: Ok, it seems Auras are not working anymore

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

With just Overextended, enemies will get +30% speed bonus.

With Power Donation too, enemies will get +60% speed bonus.

Coaction Drift doesn't affect either of the two auras that affect strength.

EDIT: Yes you will need Overextended, it's the more powerful one of the two mods giving negative str.

Edited by Naftal

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Has anyone tested this mod on a speed Nova build? And if so is it sufficient to get the speed boost if combined with the drift mod that boosts aura strength (forgot it's name) ,or do I still need to add overextended for it to work? Thanks

I do not have the mod myself as I've not been farming for it but I am fairly sure it works with a speed nova build as I heard some of my clan members talking about it.

If you're wondering, Coaction Drift was disabled on it to patch an exploit that allowed you to get crazy negative power strength.

Video if you want the amusement. Yes there was a way to flip that into positive.

Edited by Eirshy

2 hours ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Also i'm guessing there's no point replacing something like CP with this on frames like Loki or Limbo?

Doesn't benefit you (Limbo benefits a little if you're wanting to avoid 4 killing things). Handling armor without CP isn't hard so you don't really need CP.

It's up to you as to which auras you wanna run.