Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Other places to sell Rivens

(PSN)King-Ballor

Question

Hello, I finally get discount as login reward after soo much time and I even know what I want to buy, Nidus skin, that guy became my number 1 frame for pretty much anything exept spy missions and his skin is just awesome, problem is that I dont have enough plat even with discount, what I do have is 4 pistol rivens, they are selling around 10p a piece on ps4 which would be completely enough for me but noone is online on market, I was trying to sell my rivens there for days and well in game chat is just a big mess, so my question is there any other place where I can sell my rivens other than market and in game chat?

8 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Other than http://riven.market/? It's the best place for it...you could try https://www.wftrader.com/ but it's not very well populated...(also it's not loading for me atm for some reason which also doesn't help...)

well for me neither of those sites work, one doesn even load and other has some error with databaze, my damn luck

16 minutes ago, (PS4)King-Ballor said:

what I do have is 4 pistol rivens, they are selling around 10p a piece

IF you can wait, I'd suggest you do so. With the upcoming Fortuna update and the Kitguns I imagine the price will rise

edit: nvm...I did forget Discounts work different on consoles

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

1 minute ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

IF you can wait, I'd suggest you do so. With the upcoming Fortuna update and the Kitguns I imagine the price will rise

I have no idea when I get next discount, also as im at psn fortuna for us hits like mid december, thats quite some time to wait and than wait for another discount, im quite ok with 10p a piece but I cant sell them even for that price right now

26 minutes ago, (PS4)King-Ballor said:

well for me neither of those sites work, one doesn even load and other has some error with databaze, my damn luck

Yeah they both seem to be having issues right now...first time I've seen riven.market have issues. It's still the best option though, by far. Gotta wait for it to be back up...sorry about that, that's out of my influence.

1 minute ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Yeah they both seem to be having issues right now...first time I've seen riven.market have issues. It's still the best option though, by far. Gotta wait for it to be back up...sorry about that, that's out of my influence.

yeah np mate im just bumbed, really hoped I will be able to get that skin, but it seems that I will have to wait for another oportunity next time I get discount, or maybe I will catch someone on warframe market or such

1 hour ago, (PS4)King-Ballor said:

yeah np mate im just bumbed, really hoped I will be able to get that skin, but it seems that I will have to wait for another oportunity next time I get discount, or maybe I will catch someone on warframe market or such

Don't worry, riven.market should be back up:

https://riven.market
enjoy 🙂