Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Fortuna confirmed for today

paul5473

Just now, Kaotyke said:

It will be a long stream for Steve. He is streaming the final preparations.

Already watching.

It doesn't sound good for me... I'm sitting here hoping that a huge (but not too huge) issue crops up and delays them by another... 4 hours and 51 minutes.

4 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Already watching.

It doesn't sound good for me... I'm sitting here hoping that a huge (but not too huge) issue crops up and delays them by another... 4 hours and 51 minutes.

I'm just glad that they're actively trying to foil you by releasing today rather than getting at you by putting it off til next week.  

:clem:

Just now, CriticalFumble said:

I'm just glad that they're actively trying to foil you by releasing today rather than getting at you by putting it off til next week.  

How dare you.

I won't stand for this treatment I tell you, I absolutely will not. It's unacceptable.

As such I'm going to happily sit down and melt into my comfy chair. :clem:

8 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Already watching.

You just want for a monkey wrench to be thrown in people's expectations, dont you?

Just now, Kaotyke said:

You just want for a monkey wrench to be thrown in people's expectations, dont you?

Of course. I thought we were all aware I'm a pretty awful person to this community. :clem:

A "monkey" wrench though? How stereotypical. You've got to be nuts.

1 minute ago, MartianGHunter said:

such a troll

resent resemble that remark. :clem:

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

You're the one going bananas over it.

This is make or break time. If it's delayed until Friday my time, I will be able to flaunt my intellectual superiority with absolute proof until the day I die. I will write this sort of thing on my CV and declare it in interviews.

"What's your greatest accomplishment?"

"I predicted Fortuna's exact release date 2 months prior to release."

"Hired!"

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

This is make or break time. If it's delayed until Friday my time, I will be able to flaunt my intellectual superiority with absolute proof until the day I die. I will write this sort of thing on my CV and declare it in interviews.

"What's your greatest accomplishment?"

"I predicted Fortuna's exact release date 2 months prior to release."

"Hired!"

Bastard No It should be released now so I can play it before I go to Varsity in morning NOOOOOOO!!!!!