RIVEN DISPOSITION CHANGING AT LONG LAST!!!

Jarriaga

I just hope two things.

First : the already existing rivens won't change ( and then optional, making them locked, no more rolling, and/or not trade-able )

Second : the disposition will be real. With some delicious tears of those who didn't wanted disposition change to happen, only because it would tank their play incomes. It's going to be nice.

3 minutes ago, mikakor said:

I just hope two things.

First : the already existing rivens won't change ( and then optional, making them locked, no more rolling, and/or not trade-able )

Second : the disposition will be real. With some delicious tears of those who didn't wanted disposition change to happen, only because it would tank their play incomes. It's going to be nice.

As far as I know, disposition changes are retroactively applied so it affects all Rivens. What you're describing sounds more like a rework of the Riven system rather than a disposition change.

I just want frequent changes, and for the usage statistics to ignore players under MR7 since new players would always skew usage data based on weapons that are available early but are not good-enough to be used in the end-game, like the Boltor.

Edited by Jarriaga

Just now, mikakor said:

I just hope two things.

Nothing will be grandfathered, that has been stated long long ago. It would screw up dispo changes and make them pointless as a whole if everytime they did a dispo balance all current mods would stay as is. How happy would people be if say Soma Prime goes from lowest to middle dispo and people are stuck with the lowest stats?

4 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

As far as I know, disposition changes are retroactively applied so it affects all Rivens. What you're describing sounds more like a rework of the Riven system rather than a disposition change. 

Well, it DOES works like that, but let's be serious a moment. The triple layer of RNG on rivens are so bullS#&$, than when you finally get a good one, it shouldn't disappear. So yes, a riven system rework, that would keep intacts the old ones already created ( and possibly locking them away from trade, so only up to date riven will be in the market ) but also after that doing the disposition change. ( My tiberon Prime having a 5 Disposition is total crap. I mean it's ridiculous. )

Edited by mikakor

1 minute ago, mikakor said:

Well, it DOES works like that, but let's be serious a moment. The triple layer of RNG on rivens are so bullS#&$, than when you finally get a good one, it shouldn't disappear. So yes, a riven system rework, that would keep intacts the old ones already created ( and possibly locking them away from trade, so only up to date riven will be in the market ) but also after that doing the disposition change.

I dunno, the balance of them game seems a bit more important than your "pride and accomplishment".