Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steve's Stream: Riven Disposition Remark!

[DE]Rebecca

Hi all,

If you're watching DE_Steve Stream:

He was reading the patch notes and mentioned 'Riven Dispositions'.

Because the market is so subject to those 'in the know', our intention is to allow everyone to read and review this information at the same time (AkA not on Steve's Stream with 'insider market info'). There will also be an in-game notification on this matter for Riven holders.

You will all be presented with a full Dev Workshop on more when the Fortuna Update releases - all platforms will be included in this Riven Disposition information!

Changes are not geared toward any dramatic upheaval - we would advise for you to 'wait and see' before acting on any Trades!

Cheers, sorry for the unintended surprise on Stream!

=============================================================================
EDIT: The Dev Workshop is live! You can read full details about these changes, including intent, here: 

Locking this thread as all discussion is best left for that workshop. Thanks, Tenno!
-[DE]Taylor

Oh boy. I hope disposition is removed completely as changing disposition over time based on previous factors will eventually leave everything at 1.00 / Neutral for a disposition (around there). I cannot wait for these changes as an avid Riven user 😄

To Rebecca, and ALL of the Developers of Warframe, you guys are doing an EPYC job on getting us Fortuna at this critical hour.  Truly, thank you for all your hard work.

I have a suggestion regarding the build computer....upgrade it to a Threadripper processor.  You might just be amazed at what 32 hyper-threaded cores of raw processing power could do for build times.

3 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Oh boy. I hope disposition is removed completely as changing disposition over time based on previous factors will eventually leave everything at 1.00 / Neutral for a disposition (around there).

^

Would save everyone from trouble and worries. Changing dispos once a year will only create new metas and make powerful weapons even more powerful whilst already unused weapons still stuck with unusable/very weak rivens.

Archived