Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Riven Disposition Changes

[DE]Connor

1 hour ago, bibmobello said:

Following you thoughts the only problem is to reach an higher ML so you can use devastating weapons obliterating everything in the room?!?!?! Are you serious or what? This would become a game for (totally) idiots. I am a MR 21 but i don't understand yet what's the point to have devastating weapons when there are no decent missions and enemies to use them.

Veteran players can complete bounties 40-60 with (almost)unmodded weapons and frames and the only point to get a god riven for now is:

"Yes i am cool because i can do 90% of damage at the end of the mission"...

The point of it is that they don't have to Nerf anything then and the other point is there are many players in this game that like to play endless or endgame missions if you haven't seen that yet i am sorry that sortie is endgame for you but to the 900 veterans on my friend list will speak otherwise and that's not including there friend list..

The other thing you said that is true is the 40 to 60 unmodded weapons but to be honest that is boring and all it was is a thought to end the crying over rivens.

I said this before this game should not be solo played game it wasn't when the game first came out but wait most people where not here for that.

on top of all of this once your at the level beyond sortie my suggestion i feel players would be just fine with it play to get stronger why should a MR8 have access to the most OP stuff in the game and knows nothing about it make people learn to mod and figure stuff out not just give it to them or wait did this game become pay to win guess so.

and why would you care about my suggestion for Rivens if it doesn't affect your game play the only people it would affect would be the players that like to play endgame otherwise who cares they still worked for it. Even at the way it is under sortie level all high level mastery players just wipe the map anyway makes no sense in what you said you can do that with a 8 forma MK-1 Braton wow.

Hashtag White NIght lol

2 hours ago, (PS4)buddysball7 said:

The point of it is that they don't have to Nerf anything then and the other point is there are many players in this game that like to play endless or endgame missions if you haven't seen that yet i am sorry that sortie is endgame for you but to the 900 veterans on my friend list will speak otherwise and that's not including there friend list..

The other thing you said that is true is the 40 to 60 unmodded weapons but to be honest that is boring and all it was is a thought to end the crying over rivens.

I said this before this game should not be solo played game it wasn't when the game first came out but wait most people where not here for that.

on top of all of this once your at the level beyond sortie my suggestion i feel players would be just fine with it play to get stronger why should a MR8 have access to the most OP stuff in the game and knows nothing about it make people learn to mod and figure stuff out not just give it to them or wait did this game become pay to win guess so.

and why would you care about my suggestion for Rivens if it doesn't affect your game play the only people it would affect would be the players that like to play endgame otherwise who cares they still worked for it. Even at the way it is under sortie level all high level mastery players just wipe the map anyway makes no sense in what you said you can do that with a 8 forma MK-1 Braton wow.

Hashtag White NIght lol

You have 900 veterans on your list... yeahh wow omg....

Endless missions? Endless mission is when the game doesn't crash after a change host and this game crashes very often, it' totally unreliable to waste time on long missions.

Amway i don't understand what's your problem? Do you want the super weapon? You will have to change it because of disposition, everyone knew that, overall the "veterans".

33 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

You have 900 veterans on you list... yeahh wow omg...

Endless missions? Endless mission is when the game doesn't crash after a change host and this game crashes very often, it' totally unreliable to waste time on long missions.

Maybe the "ps4" is different from the pc version i don't know that.

yes sometimes it does get laggy but we still play it for the team work aspect of it not the rewards its just fun but when your at max mastery and nothing to do or need in the game only thing left to do is endless.

7 часов назад, (PS4)buddysball7 сказал:

And i still think Nerfing is stupid in a PVE game to begin with.

I agree.

Цитата

3 star disposition 13 -14MR

4 star disposition 15 -23MR

5 star disposition 24 - and up

I do not agree. When I last raised the rank, I realized that this is really the last time)
Just for the sake of MRs, spending a lot of time on weapons and warframes, which you will never use later -  is boring as hell.
Many players stop at MR 16, and I understand why they do it.

Цитата

i am sorry that sortie is endgame for you but to the 900 veterans on my friend list will speak otherwise and that's not including there friend list..

Interesting. And what then is the endgame for you and your 900 friends of the veterans?

3 minutes ago, Falconer777 said:

I agree.

I do not agree. When I last raised the rank, I realized that this is really the last time)
Just for the sake of MRs, spending a lot of time on weapons and warframes, which you will never use later -  is boring as hell.
Many players stop at MP 16, and I understand why they do it.

Interesting. And what then is the endgame for you and your 900 friends of the veterans?

you are correct most people do stop at mr16 which is the problem and have stated that already and no offense if you think this game is fun without high level content then you just haven't done everything in the game yet i guess

so for the players that dont like harder content cool that's you but i can tell you why many people don't stay or have left warframe or just log in to get reward cause this game is Boring without higher content.

There is a reason why people want the best rolled rivens in this game and it isn't to play sortie lol

For me i have put formas in every weapon in the game to see what its potential is so been there done that did you know that a 7 forma SEER pistol with a riven can one shot a level 80 yay so fun. NERF IT

20 минут назад, (PS4)buddysball7 сказал:

and have stated that already and no offense if you think this game is fun without high level content then you just haven't done everything in the game yet i guess

And what does it mean "to do everything"? 
In general, all weapons and all warframes? What for?
I already wrote that it is boring as hell.
Personally, I am interested in new content - that is, new enemies, new missions, new quests, new battle mechanics - but not new warframes or new weapons.
There are more than enough of them in the game, new warframes do not bring anything new into the game, since their mechanics most often repeat the mechanics of already existing frames, only in a different combination.

And where I wrote that I do not like “high level content”?

Цитата

so for the players that dont like harder content cool that's you but i can tell you why many people don't stay or have left warframe or just log in to get reward cause this game is Boring without higher content.

Once again I ask where I wrote that I do not like “cooler content”?)) I am one of those players who left or took a pause in the game, because there is no such content there now.

Цитата

For me i have put formas in every weapon in the game to see what its potential is so been there done that did you know that a 7 forma SEER pistol with a riven can one shot a level 80 yay so fun.

Is this the endgame for you and your 900 friends?

10 minutes ago, (PS4)buddysball7 said:

Bro when you get on the same level of not boring come speak to me. And if you took my level 80 comment serious wow is all i can say is GET GOOD WITH YOUR SOLO PLAY yay for you.

Maybe get some friends so you can get off planet earth and play the game lmfao rookie.

@Falconer777 just ignore him dude, like i did.

whatever he says is by assuming that, everyone that is trying to argue here and make a point, is a low mr player or a rookie and doesn't know how the game works, what he does, is belittle you and make it seem like your discussion is pointless, just because you are a low mr lvl scrub player.

regardless if you are a Mr26(i am mr26). i know mr generally means nothing, but ppl like him make me mention it, because apparently its the only logic they understand.

15 минут назад, (PS4)buddysball7 сказал:

Bro when you get on the same level of not boring come speak to me. And if you took my level 80 comment serious wow is all i can say is GET GOOD WITH YOUR SOLO PLAY yay for you.

Maybe get some friends so you can get off planet earth and play the game lmfao rookie.

You did not answer my question. Jokes about the "planet Earth" - is difficult to call answer. Ergo - you are just a troll, ignore.

2 минуты назад, Gr1mjaw сказал:

@Falconer777 just ignore him dude, like i did.

whatever he says is by assuming that, everyone that is trying to argue here and make a point, is a low mr player or a rookie and doesn't know how the game works, what he does, is belittle you and make it seem like your discussion is pointless, just because you are a low mr lvl scrub player.

regardless if you are a Mr26(i am mr26). i know mr generally means nothing, but ppl like him make me mention it, because apparently its the only logic they understand.

Yes, I already understood it, and put it in the "ignore")) Together with 900 of his friends-veterans))

I feel like already unveiled rivens should remain unchanged until traded 😕 I mean what's the point of me hunting for a fantastic riven if it's just going to be (possibly) nerfed later on? 
Another option would be to give us a new item - a disposition "lock" of sorts, that locks a disposition in place regardless of any future buffs or nerfs, at the cost of not being tradable at all. I'd pay plat for something like that (if the cost is reasonable)

4 hours ago, Falconer777 said:

I push to 20 and then stop caring about MR. I have two accounts I've done this on, with one at 24. Main reason to push that far is for the mod capacity on new/forma'd gear and daily standing. Beyond that, MR doesn't really mean anything. I've played for something like 4 years. At a certain point what you really want from the game isn't necessarily new content to take your gear into, but ways to make gear that wasn't very useful before usable. Rivens were a good step in this direction, but I do think there are other things that could really help too. The problem I have seen is that many members of the community are afraid of "power creep," which doesn't actually mean anything when the content isn't a challenge to begin with (fun is the point), so they like to nay-say anything that might actually push toward that greater diversity.

5 hours ago, Falconer777 said:

I don't, you knee cap yourself with not only reputation caps but focus caps along with loadout slots. Never understood the mentality behind gimping oneself in a assbackwards manner.

13 минут назад, LupisV0lk сказал:

I don't, you knee cap yourself with not only reputation caps but focus caps along with loadout slots. Never understood the mentality behind gimping oneself in a assbackwards manner.

I stopped at MR 19. Why - I wrote above: I am bored to develop weapons and frames that I don’t like and which I will never use later, just for the sake of rank. I have enough reputation, especially since she doesn’t particularly interest me - I don’t like the open worlds in Warframe.        I don't need slots either - I already have all the weapons and all the frames I like. If DE released something extraordinary, I just will selling unnecessary.

1 час назад, FrostDragoon сказал:

I push to 20 and then stop caring about MR. I have two accounts I've done this on, with one at 24. Main reason to push that far is for the mod capacity on new/forma'd gear and daily standing. Beyond that, MR doesn't really mean anything. 

Yes I agree. Placing mods is probably the only worthwhile reason. At the 19-20 rank, there is already enough space.

Цитата

The problem I have seen is that many members of the community are afraid of "power creep," which doesn't actually mean anything when the content isn't a challenge to begin with (fun is the point), so they like to nay-say anything that might actually push toward that greater diversity.

I also do not understand these fears of "power creep")

9 hours ago, Falconer777 said:

Yes, I already understood it, and put it in the "ignore")) Together with 900 of his friends-veterans))

Dude you think exactly like me, i wrote the same in the previous posts but obviously this is becoming ridicoulos. It's a bit OT but recently i m finding only rude and weird players in public squads. Level  0 insulting you because you ask them to don't go around spreading resource with a booster you payed for. Level 25 unable to complete a level 20 mission... 

7 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

Dude you think exactly like me, i wrote the same in the previous posts but obviously this is becoming ridicoulos. It's a bit OT but recently i m finding only rude and weird players in public squads. Level  0 insulting you because you ask them to don't go around spreading resource with a booster you payed for. Level 25 unable to complete a level 20 mission... 

I would suggest playing pubs more, because it sounds like your sample size is too small. I do have occasional groups like the one you described (along with other forms of bad behavior), but most of the groups I join are at least "competent," and some of them have really friendly/skilled people in them.

2 часа назад, bibmobello сказал:

I came across rude guys in groups, but I can't say that there were more of them than normal people. In my opinion, the adequate public is still in the majority. True, my observations cannot be called exact statistics — I am mostly a solo player.

as I already said who I enjoyed a good rivens are people who want to test their limits within the game, now who comes here is crying why they killed less than other players these people in the opinion, are children who do not spend a cent in the game, a lot no build, then when you get a player who really invested in the game, and goes on a mission makes a devastation, that lazy player that does not even form the weapon or the warframe then that same comes here in the forum cries for the Nerf the guns and warframes Sorry for the mistakes, but I speak Portuguese.

56 minutes ago, (XB1)LordBolt said:

as I already said who I enjoyed a good rivens are people who want to test their limits within the game, now who comes here is crying why they killed less than other players these people in the opinion, are children who do not spend a cent in the game, a lot no build, then when you get a player who really invested in the game, and goes on a mission makes a devastation, that lazy player that does not even form the weapon or the warframe then that same comes here in the forum cries for the Nerf the guns and warframes Sorry for the mistakes, but I speak Portuguese.

Not going to criticize your language deficiencies, those are understandable. However, you are making unjustified (and often false) assumptions about players and trying to put them down on that basis. Even if someone is MR 2 they may have something valid to contribute to the conversation. The two have nothing to do with each other. People need to stop with this nonsense already. It's off topic as hell and adds absolutely nothing.

9 minutes ago, FrostDragoon said:

Not going to criticize your language deficiencies, those are understandable. However, you are making unjustified (and often false) assumptions about players and trying to put them down on that basis. Even if someone is MR 2 they may have something valid to contribute to the conversation. The two have nothing to do with each other. People need to stop with this nonsense already. It's off topic as hell and adds absolutely nothing.

bro people who have played this game longer and have put time and effort into the game have way more to say about things then a person who has just started.

More knowledge about the game goes along way then a mr2 or someone like you with 22 days played im sorry if it offends you but the truth hurts that more people in this game have more experience and knowledge then some one with less time played its a pure fact.

13 hours ago, (PS4)buddysball7 said:

bro people who have played this game longer and have put time and effort into the game have way more to say about things then a person who has just started.

More knowledge about the game goes along way then a mr2 or someone like you with 22 days played im sorry if it offends you but the truth hurts that more people in this game have more experience and knowledge then some one with less time played its a pure fact.

See, this is where your "logic" falls apart. What your stalker habits don't reveal is my PS4 account with MR24 and many, many more days played. That 22 days you see is wrong too.  Steam alone shows over 1,000 hours, and that doesn't count my PS4 time played. You're operating under a fallacy because you don't have anything legitimate or useful to add.

You're also wrong about the MR 2 example, because it doesn't matter what their MR is if what they say is true. You claim to have all this play time, but you repeatedly say false things. Think on that.

6 hours ago, FrostDragoon said:

See, this is where your "logic" falls apart. What your stalker habits don't reveal is my PS4 account with MR24 and many, many more days played. That 22 days you see is wrong too.  Steam alone shows over 1,000 hours, and that doesn't count my PS4 time played. You're operating under a fallacy because you don't have anything legitimate or useful to add.

You're also wrong about the MR 2 example, because it doesn't matter what their MR is if what they say is true. You claim to have all this play time, but you repeatedly say false things. Think on that.

So what your saying is that all you did is build your weapons and level on Hydron 15 waves and out never really played with anything in the game 1,000 hours there are people here with 8,000 hours so how are you more qualified to answer questions then a true veteran of the game that had played and forma everything in the game. This is all just my opinion on the matter and im sure some other veterans feel the same way.

And if you say you play on PS4 then add me would love to have a civil conversation with you.

Archived