[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Update 24.0

good content coming for us xbox users.  just curious though who has 952,000 plat?  to that lucky plat lotto winner (or whomever stole it from nef anyo) you cant take it with you when you die.  🙂

ah, so fortuna is disappointment for me as expected. Another grind content, new frame to be farmed in bounties and build with local resources, reskinned poe in the snow...and solaris cyborgs are pretty terrible designed, couldn't you try to make them look better than just piece of scrap gathering garbage? I mean they body parts looks sooo cheap (even if it would make sense lore wise) , and servo fish? wth it doesn't even make any sense to exist at all

I hope this is not new trend, to reskin poe for every planet, would be pretty lame "content filler" imo.

Oh and how about fixing arca plasmor which you messed with chimera? Gara's wall is still reflecting arca projectiles just as plasmor amp...

On 2018-11-08 at 6:46 PM, [DE]Megan said:

In-Vallis Bounties
 The weather outside is frightful, but the Bounties are so delightful. A Solaris United Agent who does not miss his organics awaits you OUTSIDE the doors of Fortuna in the Orb Vallis snow. Other Solaris United Agents are dispatched throughout Orb Vallis at enemy Corpus Camps - take control of the Camp to acquire Bounties from them. This harsh landscape restricts Incursions, but there is much to discover!

can someone teach me how?

On 2018-11-08 at 9:46 PM, [DE]Megan said:

A reusable Ayatan Amber Star Blueprint (available for 10 Vitus Essence) is purchasable from the Arbiters of Hexis in the Relay. 

Anyone know whats required to craft the star once you've purchased the blueprint.

Yeah, I don't know about anyone else but, Garuda's 4 is pissin me out. Hate how you have to hold to charge the dam thing, honestly the 4 she had before the fix, was way better. By this point her 4 is useless, and yeah I know you cast 1 then 4 but still, you die.

My MOA's Security Override doesn't seem to be doing anything.  Have it at max rank, and while the MOA will walk up to a console, it just stands there.. and stands there... and stands there..  At max rank, it's supposed to take 2 seconds to hack.  I've waited over a minute, with an alarm blaring, waiting for the MOA to hack the console.  Never happened. Did I somehow miss how "Auto-hacks consoles over 2s" is supposed to work?

On 2018-11-08 at 1:46 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Riven Disposition Changes:
We have tweaked Dispositions across the board, to better uphold the delicate balance of power that Rivens represent (excluding Melee Rivens until Melee 3.0). 

One question: what does this mean for me? Does this change the stats on my rivens?

There is only one thing I'd like to ask you for. Please, bring back the sentinel rivens. This is a wrong time to remove it, just when the Moas come out - and you want them armed! 

... after a couple of days on Orb Vallis i can't really find myself enjoying it.  And the reason why is actually a general feel about this area. PoE feels natural, it's well made, immersive area. When OV feels really, really artificial if that makes sense. Like as if DE put their hearts in making PoE, but with OV they just went all generic about pretty much everything.

Can you guys please make the Battacors primary fire Hit-Scan? Seriously. It's the fourth Rail-Gun in the game and it's not hit-scan. Please for the love of all that is holy make it hit-scan. PLEASE. Why three "rail guns" of the game are not hit-scan is just asinine weapon design considering how insanely fast an actual rail-gun launches projectiles.

Tl;dr = Rail Guns are basically hit-scan IRL due to their sheer velocity. Why aren't they hit-scan in-game....?

Edited by _IceCreamMan_
Correction, there's 4 railguns and only 1 of them is actually hit-scan.
  • Like 1