Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Update 24.0

[DE]Megan

I know words don't do my feelings justice, but while the game is still downloading, I wanted to take a moment and appreciate all the work you folks at Digital Extremes has put into this. The sheer amount of effort, commitment, and love the team has put into makes me proud to be a part of this community and has made the game inarguably one with not just the best community, amount of content, etc., but also one with the best development team behind it and to that and- thank you everyone at Digital Extremes.

A user by the name of CorerMaximus wanted me to make sure this got to you staff-members of DE, seeing as they'd miss the Fortuna drop due to mid-terms, and I second the message whole-heartedly:

"I know words don't do my feelings justice, but while the patch is still downloading, I wanted to take a moment and appreciate all the work you folks at Digital Extremes has put into this. The sheer amount of effort, commitment, and love the team has put into makes me proud to be a part of this community, and has made the game inarguably one with not just the best community and sheer amount of great content, but also one with the best development team behind it- Thank you, everyone at Digital Extremes!" We wanted to make sure you got a positive message for all the great work all of you put in! See you in Fortuna!

• Like 1

Thanks for whole new content! ❤️
Ogun Tennogen is freaaaaking awesome!
Thanks for new Companion's mods ❤️
One more time thanks for Saryn rework. 
One more time... Buff Ogris...
Fix this terrible Jad Teran (Index) bugs...
Change some Hammer mechanics / animations / stances.
Make or accept from steam workshop some Xiphos skiiiin! Please! 
Articula 100 cap cost? Reduce it if possible ;/
Fix defects while "visiting" ships by other players.

Right now, the highest requirements have Aklex Prime (MR15). 
I think it is a good time to add weapons with much higher requirements, new players have enough to get, and we as "veterans" or simply players with bigger experience have no reason to earn higher MR (except for respect).

I think you should finally do something with shields, they are useless.
The only frame who uses shields is Harrow. On other Warframes, you use Vitality even if their basic shield is far above life (Hydroid P., Frost P., Trinity P., Nyx... even Ember Prime)

How many times would I not go with my friends for a longrun survival hotfix is coming. Do you know how many people lose the game's joy because of this?
I understand when there is a big problem but if you have only little things to repair then let us know 6 hours in advance.

On behalf of all players, thank you for your work!