Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Update 24.0

[DE]Megan

downloaded (at amazing connection rate for an update btw) and failed when complete. attempting again - not salty, willing to wait! i have faith! looking forward to enjoying fortuna when it does download successfully 🙂

Edited by Soridian
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Soridian said:

downloaded (at amazing connection rate for an update btw) and failed when complete. attempting again - not salty, willing to wait! i have faith! looking forward to enjoying fortuna when it does download successfully 🙂

Having the same issue, was wondering if I was the only one,this is my 5th attempt... fingers crossed

Am I the only one who thinks the Mesh revisited for the operator suit is a downgrade? I mean is there a toggle for the hood collars? Guys the earlier design was great, intergrating the hood with the body armor and making it look cool was a great design.

"

Changes:

• Bounty boards aesthetically changed across the board (Cetus). Hover to view, rick click to expand reward list." What is RICK CLICK??????

And Still Helios does not scan.

Sorry for being that guy. But do keep up the good work

Edited by Ryuuigarashi

I'm sorry but is this a joke? What's with the WF launcher download speeds? 15-200 kb/s download speed?! 

Where did my other 11MB/s go?!! ;/

Also its my 2nd "Update Failed" in a row.. well damn guess i won't be able to login today (or worst case scenario, whole week)