[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Update 24.0

Thanks for the update and your hard work DE.😊 With the optimization of the problem: on the Cetus 70 FPS, on the valley of the orb 20-30, but I look at the sky, shows all 70 FPS😔

Hack the Gate part of the 2nd quest is bugged. I hacked the gate but nothing happened.

edit: 

Also the bloodshed sigil won't show outside the arsenal.

Edited by White_Matter

Okay! so this very nice very new BRAVO!!!😁

BUT... where the 🤬FUQ! is my long sword katana?😡

Hmm?!! anyone without an need to defensively kiss an a$$ care to explain?😠

the example for the operator suite meshing they gave is my exact operator clothing, other than the addition of an open kopra hood, howaever it seems like something is missing from my operator now, around the neck i belive there used to be more going on, howver now there is not, i have no idea why but it looks rather strange

So apparently I was a tad more excited to see this drop than I expected and have been waiting to get home all day to let it update, but I'm expecting quite a few bugs, so I'm glad to see you actually made your Thursday release plan.

Now onto what I'm looking forward to the most, I really can't wait to get my hands on a Murderizer, but after looking at the Pax Arcanes and deciding I'm definitely using Pax Charge, I'm really curious as to how different loaders will effect it. Will faster reload speeds make the battery charge faster, or will it be a constant rate, meaning a larger magazine is the better choice? I may end up making a few just to test this out.

Il y a 4 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed Kubrow Fur Patterns appearing as low quality textures. 

Unfortunately this isn’t totally fixed, better but the texture patches are still evident,I can’t wait for the day Kubrows will have true fur and not just a texture trying to look like it.

Loving it so far, everything's very smooth! No major issues I've seen yet. Excellent work, DE! You've really knocked it out of the park this time. We all lift together!

1 hour ago, joncro said:

Okay! so this very nice very new BRAVO!!!😁

BUT... where the 🤬FUQ! is my long sword katana?😡

Hmm?!! anyone without an need to defensively kiss an a$$ care to explain?😠

Heavy Katana is going to be an entirely new weapon type. They're not going to release it before Melee 3.0 because they would have to create two sets of animations, for both the current system and the new one.

Edited by Pr1A