Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Update 24.0

[DE]Megan

ah, so fortuna is disappointment for me as expected. Another grind content, new frame to be farmed in bounties and build with local resources, reskinned poe in the snow...and solaris cyborgs are pretty terrible designed, couldn't you try to make them look better than just piece of scrap gathering garbage? I mean they body parts looks sooo cheap (even if it would make sense lore wise) , and servo fish? wth it doesn't even make any sense to exist at all

I hope this is not new trend, to reskin poe for every planet, would be pretty lame "content filler" imo.

Oh and how about fixing arca plasmor which you messed with chimera? Gara's wall is still reflecting arca projectiles just as plasmor amp...

On 2018-11-08 at 6:46 PM, [DE]Megan said:

In-Vallis Bounties
 The weather outside is frightful, but the Bounties are so delightful. A Solaris United Agent who does not miss his organics awaits you OUTSIDE the doors of Fortuna in the Orb Vallis snow. Other Solaris United Agents are dispatched throughout Orb Vallis at enemy Corpus Camps - take control of the Camp to acquire Bounties from them. This harsh landscape restricts Incursions, but there is much to discover!

can someone teach me how?

On 2018-11-08 at 9:46 PM, [DE]Megan said:

A reusable Ayatan Amber Star Blueprint (available for 10 Vitus Essence) is purchasable from the Arbiters of Hexis in the Relay. 

Anyone know whats required to craft the star once you've purchased the blueprint.

Yeah, I don't know about anyone else but, Garuda's 4 is pissin me out. Hate how you have to hold to charge the dam thing, honestly the 4 she had before the fix, was way better. By this point her 4 is useless, and yeah I know you cast 1 then 4 but still, you die.

My MOA's Security Override doesn't seem to be doing anything.  Have it at max rank, and while the MOA will walk up to a console, it just stands there.. and stands there... and stands there..  At max rank, it's supposed to take 2 seconds to hack.  I've waited over a minute, with an alarm blaring, waiting for the MOA to hack the console.  Never happened. Did I somehow miss how "Auto-hacks consoles over 2s" is supposed to work?

On 2018-11-08 at 1:46 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Riven Disposition Changes:
We have tweaked Dispositions across the board, to better uphold the delicate balance of power that Rivens represent (excluding Melee Rivens until Melee 3.0). 

One question: what does this mean for me? Does this change the stats on my rivens?

... after a couple of days on Orb Vallis i can't really find myself enjoying it.  And the reason why is actually a general feel about this area. PoE feels natural, it's well made, immersive area. When OV feels really, really artificial if that makes sense. Like as if DE put their hearts in making PoE, but with OV they just went all generic about pretty much everything.

Can you guys please make the Battacors primary fire Hit-Scan? Seriously. It's the fourth Rail-Gun in the game and it's not hit-scan. Please for the love of all that is holy make it hit-scan. PLEASE. Why three "rail guns" of the game are not hit-scan is just asinine weapon design considering how insanely fast an actual rail-gun launches projectiles.

Tl;dr = Rail Guns are basically hit-scan IRL due to their sheer velocity. Why aren't they hit-scan in-game....?

Edited by _IceCreamMan_
Correction, there's 4 railguns and only 1 of them is actually hit-scan.
  • Like 1

Getting kinda pointless doing missions in Vallis, either your mission 'voting' is stuck and u hardly see radar, or the radar is gone (with mission marker) entirely, or I get matched with someone on a freaking smoke-signal internetconnection.

And even if everything works, its kinda dull. Very little 'visual markers' to navigate without keeping your map open, board is useless compared to flight-gear, the absolute random mob spawn (who seem to be able to shoot from distances that its just annoying), and the all white random snow effect makes it very hard to even look around normaly. They just jump over garuda's shields, they ignore Khora's 2, and they seem to pin-point accurate hit Titania in 4.

PoE I quite enjoyed, landscape, day/night, different kind of missions. I could actualy fish there without getting shot pretty much every 10seconds by some random spawned mobs, I could mine without getting hit too much. And since it now interrupts your mining, makes little use to get materials.

Oh and MOA are absoluut crap. It randomly just sits there not even firing, that 'hacking' stuff on 2 corpus moa's is useless (and the override doesn't even do anything), its damage is little to nothing (that's why u use a sentinel, as it has vacuum and it doesn't randomly wonder off), not to mention it just dies over and over. Going on the Elite onslaught its probably around round 6 he just gets 1 shotted (with pretty buffed out armor-frames), while my sentinel just follows me exactly and I dodge 90% of the damage.

The crafted weapons, anything but the shotgun part is weak compared to any other weapon (ok, still shotty and auto-fire look stupid ugly), so its mostly just mastery stuff (if it even adds)

Question: Are kitguns and Moas giving mastery points? I understand they have to be gilded, but I'm not even seeing them anywhere in the inventory/status page that shows your progress on things you've mastered. I'd assume there would be 3 Moas (one per head-type) and 4 Kitguns. Probably the different boards as well, but I haven't started working on that.
Also since when you buy "today's special" they are already gilded, shouldn't they show up on your mastery?
Also need to check on the "Stasis Field" mod as I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like Frost's Snowglobe, or only supposed to slow and limit damage of anything that gets inside the aura, which kind of feels contradictory.
Oh and one more thing Anti-grav grenade lists it's bonuses as 1/2/3/3 and 20/40/60/60 not sure of those are supposed to go up an extra level, (1/2/3/4 and 20/40/60/80) or what...

Edited by Lazarous_Schmidt

After putting more thought into it, Battacor doesn't necessarily need to become hit-scan. It's not a terrible weapon in damage, statistically. I mean it's pretty good for the damage it does. But the flight-speed stat on its projectiles is criminally slow. At the very least can we see those magnetic pellets going WAY faster...? Come on... it's a frikkin' railgun for crying out loud. It feels terrible using this thing because of how slow those projectiles are. At the very least make the projectile flight speed as fast as Lanka's. It doesn't need to move at 10.64 MJ like the US Navy's fastest railgun (which is 8,270 feet per second to be more specific, or 2,520 m/s), but it seriously feels awful to use because of how agonizingly slow those projectiles are. The Alt-fire beam range doesn't even go past 300m either, which is fine to despite the fact that may as well be as far reaching as the Opticor. It doesn't need more damage in any way whatsoever. It's a great assault rifle for damage. But oh my gosh PLEASE tweak its projectile velocity up a bit.

Edited by _IceCreamMan_
Wasn't correct on US Navy railgun numbers. Lol.

Also another potential bug; are the baby spiders, the green things, supposed to be able to see through Ivara's Prowl? The can truly see her when in prowl. It also seams like the corpus mobs around the area are able to tell there's someone in the area, if they can't see Ivara directly. Lastly the audio drops when you prowl, making it very hard to utilize the mining laser, since the proximity audio is diluted a great deal.
Edit: Squad Energy Restore Medium shows a "50 energy" pop up at the bottom of the screen, but doesn't actually restore any energy.

Edited by Lazarous_Schmidt

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-11-08 at 6:44 PM, General_Durandal said:

Dislike greatly how all the winners of the dojo decoration contest used bugs and exploits to make their dojo better then should be allowed.
People with stuff built outside of the building zones shouldn't be allowed in the contests.

Wait, what? Creativity is creativity. Only a few rooms have a box out in space we can break in to, for one thing, so really it is just part of the room. For another thing, warframes can go in space already, so what exactly is so weird about us going outside? And where do you even get a thought like "better than should be allowed"? We are looking for "best". Obviously "best" would be best possible. "Better than should be allowed" doesn't jive at all when we are flat out looking for best. Sorry you weren't creative enough to think of going outside before you saw all the competition, but you can leave my space park with restaurant the hell alone XD

Tl;dr. It's very simple.. the dojo IS the building zone. Therefore all "stuff built"-even if it goes outside windows-is still built inside the building zones.

Edited by GermAntibody
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-11-09 at 12:12 AM, PeaceKeeper123 said:

Can the "Bloodshed Sigil" be purchased by itself or in a some "vanity items bundle?" I guess there's only the Suparna Syandana to bundle it with. It's in the bundles with the frame and weapons and I like farming those and only buying vanity items with plat.

I have big issue with their decision on that item by the same reason. I do want to work for the weapons and frame itself. I would understand this item to be in a bundle if it would be case of Deluxe Garuda skin bundle like with the rest of frames but how it is now is just choice between 1k plats with all weapons and some useless other stuff or get a whole frame with it. 

The Ocucor is a bit too weak (even atomos blows it out of the water) atomos base elemental 29 vs Ocucor 20 is the major draw back the puncture is a very sad 12.2 with a maxed build same prime mods forma+riven+all max mod rank , my atomos 1012 elemental my Ocucor a very sad 572.9 elemental. fyi my Ocucor riven is slightly stronger then atomos riven by like 12 multishot .

battacor is glitching when viewing another player useing it , it gets stuck fireing even tho they are not fire the weapon player cant see this.

Edited by WhiteGemini

• 4 weeks later...
On 2018-11-08 at 9:46 PM, [DE]Megan said:

New Archwing Mod drops have been added to the Balor Fomorian (*final stats available in game):

• Cryo Coating (Archwing Melee): Increased Cold/Status Chance 
  • Ion infusion (Archwing Melee): Increased Electricity/Status Chance 
  • Infectious Injection (Archwing Melee): Increased Toxin/Status Chance
  • Charged Bullets (Archwing Gun): Increased Electricity/Status Chance 
  • Hypothermic Shell (Archwing Gun): Increased Cold/ Status Chance 
  • Contamination Casing (Archwing Gun): Increased Toxin/Status Chance

Archwing melee mods are 
- Not in Codex, even after being obtained.
- Not linkable in chat.
No way of seeing "final stats" that are "available in game" until obtained and examined in the mod inventory.
No way of seeing how they are obtained prior to having them in the mission results.

Edited by cxll
cleared up with specification

• 7 months later...