Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Update 24.0

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, Mr_Fats said:

Having the same issue, was wondering if I was the only one,this is my 5th attempt... fingers crossed

failed again here for me too - EU player here. having fun chatting to clannines while everyones downloading though so not all bad :).

vor 1 Minute schrieb Lythael:

I'm sorry but is this a joke? What's with the WF launcher download speeds? 15-200 kb/s download speed?! 

Where did my other 11MB/s go?!! ;/

Also its my 2nd "Update Failed" in a row.. well damn guess i won't be able to login today (or worst case scenario, whole week)

Theres an insane amount of IPs demanding max downstream from the servers very right now. I wouldnt be surprised if they set up a seperate new physical unit for this. Its quite the achievement this works at all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Boarkind said:

Theres an insane amount of IPs demanding max downstream from the servers very right now. I wouldnt be surprised if they set up a seperate new physical unit for this. Its quite the achievement this works at all.

I sometimes wish that these updates would be pushed out through Steam for Steam users instead this crappy launcher.

I always get full dl speed no matter what from Steam servers :3

Edited by Lythael

4 to 100kb/s on the launcher.... are there any alternative ways to download this thing? I'm looking at the game being ready to play sometime between 6 and 8 hours from now (and that's if the update doesn't fail at 4% for a third time)... why?

Just now, Lythael said:

I sometimes wish that these updates would be pushed out through Steam instead this crappy launcher.

same for me! steam servers are beter for this than DE small servers 😞

Weird, my Arca Plasmor and Shwaak were displaying fall-off differences, but there were several glitches with doing no damage against certain decorations or enemies that are hopefully corrected. Has the controller issue focused around button functions assigned to Left Trigger and the inability to change archwing controls?

vor 1 Minute schrieb Lythael:

I sometimes wish that these updates would be pushed out through Steam instead this crappy launcher.

Well, you can only push so much water through a pipe. 😅

30 minutes ago, Oreades said:

First and foremost Congratulations!

Just started the download but right off the bat I'll say the one thing that sticks out that has me scratching my head is the change to the bounties. I just really don't like that you have to click into them to find out what the bounties are currently offering. 

It seems inconvenient because of how the bounties switch up the offerings periodically. 

The old system where it just told you what was available to the right of the bounty was IMHO much more user friendly. 

Actually, you don't need to click at all. When you hover over the bounty a window with the rewards shows up, that is HONESTLY better than the old system because the old system required you to move the mouse to the side and scroll down a list to see all rewards, the new system is just a small text list.

But if you right click you can get a full list with icons which you can hover over for descriptions of what each item does.

This is strictly superior since it takes even LESS space and shows the exact same information

• Like 1

You guys should make a giant Tuna melee weapon skin. And send that skin out to all players. And for every X number of kills made with it in a given period of time. DE donates one can of Tuna to a humanitarian organization that deals with hunger and famine. You can call it the "Tuna Fortuna" promotion.