Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Panzerfaust [Active Members][Discord Required][Any MR][Social][16+][Old Skool][Weekly Events][Monthly Giveaways]

Equastro

┏━━━━━━━◥◣ Greetings Tenno. Welcome to Panzerfaust ◢◤━━━━━━━┓

Image result for panzerfaust warframe

Panzerfaust is opening its doors to Tenno from all systems and masteries who want to join an active community in Warframe!

━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣ Who are we?◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━

Panzerfaust is a clan for PC with a rich history in Warframe. In fact, we are one of the oldest clans in the game. We rocked the dark sectors as one of the main clans in the ICE alliance, but those days are gone. Nowadays we are a highly active and social clan with members from all over the world. We like to play together whilst having a laugh on our discord. Our Tenno come from all over the world and are discord active, so there's always people to hang out and play with. Panzerfaust currently has nearly 100 active Tenno, but we will be opening our doors to 200 more as we will be a mountain clan.

━━━━━━━━◥◣ What do we have to offer?◢◤━━━━━━━━

• a social & stable international community
  • active leadership and strong leadership structure
  • a well organized discord server with many useful resources
  • clan events (with plat rewards): at least 2 warframe + 4 social events every month
  • giveaways for our most active members every month
  • an awesomely decorated dojo
  • fully researched labs including ignis wraith
  • drama free guarantee
  • free shenanigans, giggles and fun
  • we have girls

━━━━━━━━◥◣ What are our requirements?◢◤━━━━━━━━

• You must be at least 16 years old and behave in a mature manner
  • You must have a working microphone & join our discord server
  • No MR requirements! We cater to both veterans and newbies
  • You must speak English in the voice channels
  • You must fulfill the requirements of our activity policy

━━━━━━━━◥◣ What is our activity policy?◢◤━━━━━━━━

Discord activity requirements:
You must fulfill 5 hours voice activity per 14 days on our discord at the least 
You must keep track of our news channel on discord

Warframe activity:
Players must logon to Warframe regularly, no longer than 14 days inactivity

Failure to meet the above requirements will result in your leave of Panzerfaust

We perform activity checks every 14 days
We do not expect you to no-life on our discord, but 5 hours every 14 days is actually very doable and lenient.
Members that do not intend to be social and consistently only fulfill the bare minimum to try and not get kicked, are spotted easily and kicked anyway.

━━━━━━━━◥◣ How do I join Panzerfaust?◢◤━━━━━━━━

That's easy Tenno! Here's what you do:

First of all, leave a small message below this thread with some information about yourself so we get to know you a little better.
E.g. how old are you, where are you from, are you a guy or girl, why would you like to join us.
Please mention your IGN!

Then you get in contact with one of our recruiters:

1: Join our discord recruiting voice chat: click here to join it 
If a recruiter hasn't joined you in the voice lobby in the next few minutes, try option 2

2: Join our recruiting text channel by clicking here and type @Recruiter in the channel to notify one of them
A recruiter will contact you and take it from there

3: PM one of our recruiters in game ( /w nameofrecruiter yourmessage )
Try these first: Kalle_E, kegang, PyrusDragonoid, Seaden7, TequilaKills, Tiavele
Try these second: ArcticOpsReal, chaoticWeebronie456, Equastro, Infernox, LilPudinTaters

Once a recruiter has contacted you, he/she will go over our clan rules with you and get you started on your adventure with Panzerfaust

All recruits go through a 14 day trial phase first, before they become full members.
The trial phase is there to make sure you are the right match for
Panzerfaust and Panzerfaust is the right match for you.

━━━━━━━━◥◣ Welcome Tenno. Enjoy your stay◢◤━━━━━━━━

Hi

I'm a 30-year-old male living in Australia, I've been a long time PC gamer and have enjoyed Warframe since 2014.

I'm looking for a comfortable Clan with a presence in voice chat during the Australian afternoons.

I look forward to experiencing what your community is like.

My IGN is: UMeffert

Hey i´m a 33 year old guys from Sweden here,started playing warframe a few months ago so im quite new 🙂
Been playing solo ever since i started but thought it would be nice to try the Clan side of this game 🙂
I dont have an IGN account but i can create one if it is needed.

I've attempted some clans in the past, but they tend to fall apart pretty easily after a few weeks then I'm regularly the only one signing on to play.  This seems like a well-established clan with organization to boot.  I'd love to join if at all possible.

37 year dood just grinding my way up to MR25 as often as I can.  Currently reside in Arizona and play either very early morning or afternoon (my job requires me to wake up around 3:30AM).  I've been playing Warframe very frequently over the past 6 months, but did begin my journey into the game about 4 years ago.

Great post and look forward to hearing from you all!

IGN:  morrikj777

Hey, Re1easE is my ingame name.
I am 26yo male and living in Belgium.
Started playing Warframe a few days ago and love it.
I've been looking for a clan ever since to have fun with and you guys seem very organized and active with lots of ppl from around the world wich is what im looking for 🙂 

Kind regards