[DE]Rebecca

Fortuna: EU Region Download Issues

Just now, Gnlstorm said:

complain complain complain... U all asked for faster update now DE gave it to you all yet still complain... Fortuna would run away just wait patient... Be Tenno Act like one

U know Tenno, they can released update in pieces, same like they doing hotfixes in pieces.

• Upvote 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb dolli85:

i managed to download the patch but when i start the game from the client nothing happens

an awesome future prospect 😄

50 minutes ago, Pr1A said:

Restarting it should be safe, at least I didn't lose any progress by doing it.

Same here. It's optimizing cache now, about to join the hype train for real. 

Just now, AvPCelticPredator said:

U know Tenno, they can released update in pieces, same like they doing hotfixes in pieces.

It the player ask them to release more content and want it fast.... This is what i expected when everyone over hype and want it fast

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gnlstorm said:

This is what i expected when everyone over hype and want it fast

Kiddo between all that people "YOU ARE ONE OF THEM TOO"!

So calm down!

Download varies for me between 50KB/s and 1MB/s... and as I write this the download failed again. No Fortuna for me tonight, I guess. 😞

Edit: Now the download crashes almost instantly. A sad Tenno is sad, but not defeated. I shall return tomorrow! 

Edited by NinjaFuchs
Update

My update keeps failing and when it downloads it's still at 20kb/s ... (Austria)

When I restart the launcher and wait for it to check for new content I get the message that the Update failed and after that my launcher freezes

i hope you guys can fix it soon, i can't wait for Fortuna any longer ♥

Edited by Mama_Fuchs
Details vergessen

so update was 4 gigs, and after i restarted my pc now its 7 gig, downloading like 30kb/s, ridiculous

2 minutes ago, M_CiLa said:

so update was 4 gigs, and after i restarted my pc now its 7 gig, downloading like 30kb/s, ridiculous

Mine is now rounded 0.0 Kbs ... well, I guess I would go doing something else...

Italian Tenno here. Managed to download only 1gb, the situation here is dire. Between low speeds and update fails, it seems that trying again tomorrow is the wiser choice.

We will Lift Together after a fine night rest, hopefullly. :community:

• Upvote 1

The Lauchner still crashes at 100%.

" Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

The update will be restarted shortly.." <- is all i get and nothing happens after it

American Tenno in Germany! Update keeps failing but Fortuna won't leave so I will try tomorrow! Thanks for the update and see you in Orb Vallis!

3 minutes ago, Ionicle said:

Anyone else stuck on "Checking for new content"?

Yup... Haven't found a fix yet. Going to just call it a night and hope its resolved by the time I wake up...

About 10 launcher crashes over the last hour. It doesn't even download anymore. I start it, it stands still for ~30 seconds and crashes.

Stuck at last 152.8 MB. No downloading seems to occur anymore. Had the same exact problems while downloading Chimera update btw. And the message "The update will be restarted shortly.." is a lie. It never does. Only closing the client and reopening it again was helping, but alas, no more.