Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hek Riven Disposition change mentioned in workshop has not updated.

jazz

8 hours ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

Well duh, everything in warframe is entitled to nerfs. Not to mention chroma nerf and rework skip, vauban rework skip, then nezha super love. Not what you'd say a balanced or well thought out game

Not what he was saying. I have the same issue. My hek riven dispo was supposed to go from 0.55>0.7 and it didn’t. Other buffs went through but this one did not

6 hours ago, Raselghul said:

Not what he was saying. I have the same issue. My hek riven dispo was supposed to go from 0.55>0.7 and it didn’t. Other buffs went through but this one did not

I know what he said, but that aside, is hek anything more than a starter shotgun? I mean with all the nerfs coming around, yeah DEs intention to make all weapons the same is taking effect. I can see why hek needs that boost to meet that standard. Regardless I hope DE would do more player AND numerical analysis before making decisions.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Descent-of-Damocles:

I know what he said, but that aside, is hek anything more than a starter shotgun? I mean with all the nerfs coming around, yeah DEs intention to make all weapons the same is taking effect. I can see why hek needs that boost to meet that standard. Regardless I hope DE would do more player AND numerical analysis before making decisions.

People don't care about the Hek. It's about Vaykor Hek, that uses the same Rivens and Vay Hek is actually a very good weapon

23 hours ago, crysed said:

People don't care about the Hek. It's about Vaykor Hek, that uses the same Rivens and Vay Hek is actually a very good weapon

Normally I'd laugh in your face, but strun got nerfed and no longer charges nova balls in 1 single shot (so much for avoiding drastic changes DE) so I'm now inclined to agree with you. That trash is now good.