General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

repeatedly freezes

Kyoresh

If by freezing you mean like screen locking for 1-2 secs then resuming then I also have this issue.

Game Settings (either off or set to medium same results with all set to low) are recommended and running in dx11.

8gb ram ddr4

2gb video memory Nividia 940mx

reinstalling the entire game to see if that helps, optimization clean up was already done.

Edited by Soulcharger

I have this problem but it is closer to 5 to 8 second freezes.  All system resource usage drops significantly during this period so it's not my rig being stressed.  It's only in Fortuna, not outside.  

Win10Pro 16gb RAM GTX 1070.

I have the same issues, I'll be going along and boom, huge drop and freeze and then it'll pick back up, then a little bit later it'll do the same.

Also HUGE drops going into Fortuna and leaving, both also result in huge load times and an occasional black screen.

• 2 weeks later...

same here after Fortuna update repeated freezes, i hear the sound that the game is going but the screen is frozen and does not unfreez

i7-4770k 3.5

RAM:16GB

GTX 1070 Strix

3-8 freezes per day

Not only in fortuna though, mostly betwen loadin screens or opening shop

Edited by ssxtriki

same, except in my case fortuna has become unplayable. sometimes i spend up to a quarter of a minute looking at a single frame like i'm at a screenshot exhibition. running tile-based missions on the other hand rarely, if ever, produces such an effect. fortuna's problems are simply due to bad optimisation, is all

i get lag when i go outside fortuna's open area to point game is unplayable. i have no issues anywhere else i think its just there is soo much going on in the area cause its so big but then i also think its due to a lot of people are on fortuna right now and i had same issue with cetus when it came out but now i have no issue i think they need to optimize it more for the amount of people loading the map or something