Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to kill the biggy spider?

Bombarder0

Also, during a tier 4 alert state that spider shot fire bombs down at me, its at that point that I started to shoot at it and saw damage, then archwinged up to test to see why it happened, gonna test more tomorrow to see if its possible to kill it. I tried to recreate the level 4 alert at the time but the enemies stopped spawning, so I gave up for the time being

Edited by Vanilla_nuka

hace 5 minutos, Vanilla_nuka dijo:

Also, during a tier 4 alert state that spider shot fire bombs down at me, its at that point that I started to shoot at it and saw damage, then archwinged up to test to see why it happened

Keep shooting,lets see what happens

35 minutes ago, PR1D3 said:

I guess no one here reads the patch notes.

We do, we also like to keep bashing against an indestructible wall because of primate DNA, inner kid inside and that special tenacity that made us the apex predator on the planet and will eventually push us to colonize the moon and create bio drones to fight evil robots that we will create, did I mention a plague that turns everything into monsters? Yup, we will create that too.

Spoiler below

I experimented a little with both uber spiders. The one at the labs can be damaged but the exploiter at the temple of profit seems to be immune to everything. I also tried to test the defenses of the exploiter and if you try to attack it from afar it will surround itself with a blizzard that blocks ranged damage (bullets will not connect at all, much like zephyr turbulence) and deals cold damage. Tried attacking legs, vents with melee, ranged and amps. Nothing so far. I wonder if the floating orbs and temperature have anything to do with it. Oh well, live and learn

Il y a 9 heures, Vanilla_nuka a dit :

I was actually able to damage one of them, just made a post about it

Il y a 9 heures, NonExistent90 a dit :

Same, I got a little damage off. Not sure where to target tho...

I was able to inconsistently damage its shield during the Vox Solaris quest by shooting at the grey plaque on the upper joint of the legs. It dealt minimal damage and not very often, and i stood there several minutes trying but it led to nothing. 

2 hours ago, Vanilla_nuka said:

I did actually, but when you shoot at something that isnt supposed to be damageable, and you do damage, you tend to want to investigate as to why your able to

ignoring the fact that wasn't the original question posted by OP. And it still says in notes that nothing in game has been put in to enable us to kill it. There's probably a multi phase thing where you need some mechanic or item to continue, but I'm sure we'll know soon enough when DE actually puts it in game. But sure, you keep trying to solve the mystery.

We are still in need of the new Amps of Fortune, I suspect that it will have something to do, also the point that maybe D.E. I do not want that on the first day there are videos of intellectuals who spend 24/7 playing with titles of * SOLO SPIDER BOSS, NO DAMAGE, SPEEDRUN, NAKED *

unknown.png?width=788&height=444   

idk but there is some moment yu can deal damage to the profit taker orb and it will become vulnerable again then after sometimes yu can hit it again. idk if its random but my friends and i dragged his health to half and we raise the alert on the lab at the same time we too tired to damage more but maybe when the vulnerable health goes down it will start to stand up w real health? 

8 hours ago, PR1D3 said:

ignoring the fact that wasn't the original question posted by OP. And it still says in notes that nothing in game has been put in to enable us to kill it. There's probably a multi phase thing where you need some mechanic or item to continue, but I'm sure we'll know soon enough when DE actually puts it in game. But sure, you keep trying to solve the mystery.

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact.  It's an opinion.  - Muhammad Ali

• Like 1