Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda is my GIRL!

FreeWilliam

Don't get me wrong, I still love Shouty Hugs Valkyr, Zephyr and her Terrible Toddlernadoes, and Hamsterball Nyx...but Gardua just jumped up to the top of the pack and might even pass up Pixie Edgelord Atlas as my most played frame.

I'm a melee main and love the cathartic feeling of just diving in and tearing up a room.  Nothing against guns and powers, but if there's something to kill and I have something to hit it with...I want to hit it with that thing...a lot 

I feel all happy when I play her.  She's delightful.

Thank you, DE!

1 hour ago, FreeWilliam said:

Don't get me wrong, I still love Shouty Hugs Valkyr, Zephyr and her Terrible Toddlernadoes, and Hamsterball Nyx...but Gardua just jumped up to the top of the pack and might even pass up Pixie Edgelord Atlas as my most played frame.

I'm a melee main and love the cathartic feeling of just diving in and tearing up a room.  Nothing against guns and powers, but if there's something to kill and I have something to hit it with...I want to hit it with that thing...a lot 

I feel all happy when I play her.  She's delightful.

Thank you, DE!

I TOTALLY didn't see this coming - I never, ever thought you'd find Garuda, with her visceral, brutal combat right up your alley - I thought you'd pass her right by! /s😄

Edited by Mach25