Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sunpoint Plasma Drill

Drazgoth

3 minutes ago, thor_sten said:

The only drawback of the Plasmadrill so far: It doesn't highlight the ores on the map for me. Anybody else having this problem?

in poe or fortuna?

works fine in fortuna for me (as in does highlight them) altho the highlight range is slightly smaller than detection range.

didn't go to poe since fortuna released so can't comment on that one

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Elenortirie:

in poe or fortuna?

works fine in fortuna for me (as in does highlight them) altho the highlight range is slightly smaller than detection range.

didn't go to poe since fortuna released so can't comment on that one

Was in Fortuna, but as it seems it was just a gui bug.

On 2018-11-10 at 5:45 PM, Vesiga said:

I feel bamboozled.

Grats to everyone who didn't have to go through the cetus stuff I guess.

Feeling the same way tbh. Bamboozled is the perfect word too, haha.
(Trying not to be bitter about it...as someone before me already pointed out, seems frustrating that the new laser is both cheaper and can still mine PoE max-tier gems)

On 2018-11-08 at 5:02 PM, --Q--DragonSkllzz said:

Does it have the same ore detection capabilities as the advanced nosam cutter though? I was able to get it, but had to go off before I could test it out.

Yes

The only difference is that Nostrom can't find rare Venus gems, and I assume Sunpoint can't find rare Earth gems

2 hours ago, Viedu said:

It seams to me that sunpoint in the sunpoint plasma drill has a meaning, for me it doesn't work in night on plains.

It seams it was simply a bug, when I reloged it fixed the situation and alowed me to dig at night.

On 2018-11-11 at 6:12 PM, thor_sten said:

The only drawback of the Plasmadrill so far: It doesn't highlight the ores on the map for me. Anybody else having this problem?

I think you just had the same old but, which have been around in plains for many many months (I'm guessing since release of plains actually).

Usually fixed with a swap to and back from operator. Sometimes repeated a few times.