Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-drive destroyed as soon as I mounted it

Domaik

As soon as I got it on the mission i got attacked and the Kdrive was destroyed and lost...I could complete the mission with no problem but it was very unsatisfactory to have it destroyed within 1 second of getting on top of it and not being able to experience while the NPC asks me: how's the ride?...yep...

Also it's confusing as to how to get it the very first time after the quest....since you need the parts to build one but to get the parts yoou need standing and to get standing you need a K-drive....that's a bit confusing!

1 hour ago, Domaik said:

Also it's confusing as to how to get it the very first time after the quest....since you need the parts to build one but to get the parts yoou need standing and to get standing you need a K-drive....that's a bit confusing!

The quest rewards you with a K-Drive launcher, which comes with a pre-built K-Drive.

1 hour ago, NovusNova said:

The quest rewards you with a K-Drive launcher, which comes with a pre-built K-Drive.

i didn't realize that and used my plat to buy one! dang. when i went to arsenal to customize my k-drive after getting the launcher, it said i didn't have one. maybe that should be made clearer.