Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ostron standing when talking with EUDICO [Fixed]

OneVeryHotDogMan

This happened after a pretty buggy session, some UI bugs like the "voting for mission" tab didn't go away after the mission started, the language switched to french at the last stage and activating the k-drive would not use the correct animation. After finishing the mission and checking Eudico this happened. Clicking on it would just close the dialogue box with her,

https://imgur.com/a/09PDomI

Edited by TacticalOwl

GcxUaZH.jpg

Just finished a bounty, tried to check my standing.  I was an Offworlder and wanted to see how much left to go and what I needed to get the next rank.  When I cliked it, it just exited conversation with Eudico immediately, happened when I tried to talk to her again.

I've completed the main Vox quest, I've done several bounties and I have 5,000 reputation. But I have no idea who to talk to to raise my standing with Solaris United. When I talk to Eudico there's two conversation choices "Bounties" and "Ostron Standing". When I click "Standing" I'm kicked from the conversation. Is she bugged? On Cetus I talk to Konzu and it's no problem. Who is the contact to raise standing on Venus? Everyone else in the relay just sell things.

Edit:

It was bugged. It gave me a choice to raise "Ostron Standing". I closed out the game and reloaded it and now I have "Solaris United" as a choice.

Edited by JeffKaos