Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OneVeryHotDogMan

Ostron standing when talking with EUDICO [Fixed]

Every time I select "Ostron Standing" at Eudico I am simply dismissed from interacting with Eudico. Effectively I can't view Ostron standing.

I'm at 5000/5000 rep and I'd like to bump it up.

I've restarted the game, didn't help.

after completing a bounty, and returning the fortuna

the standing for solaris united can't be accessed and is shown as ostron standing

going to orbit and returning resets it and can then be accessed

Most of the time, but not all the time, Eudico shows "Ostron Standing" instead of "Solaris United Standing" - clicking this just exits dialogue with her, and you can't access it at all.4BqEQcl.png

As I posted this I realized how wrong it was (Ostron???). Restarted again and now Eudico properly says "Solaris United Standing" and I'm no longer dismissed.

Every time I come back from a mission and try to talk to EUDICO she offers to show me my Ostron standing. Which then glitches out and causes me to exit the conversation

I've seen this twice as well.   Only solution seemed to be exiting Fortuna and reentering.

When the player reaches Eudico after the VOX SOLARIS quest , and selects eudico ,he will see the Ostron standing instead of Solaris Standing  

And pressing on the Ostron Standing exists the npc showing nothing , please fix these small bugs 

If you guys are able to grab your logs and send them to me in an inbox message on the forums that'd be great! Here's how to grab logs: download.gif

Same for me talk to Eudico and when i click "Ostron Standing" it boots me out and i can walk i don't get a menu.

This is not related to This. But. I can’t forma anything   When I try to it’ says it can’t be done and my account wasn’t charged plz help 

23 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

If you guys are able to grab your logs and send them to me in an inbox message on the forums that'd be great! Here's how to grab logs: 

i have the logs, but how do i attach them to a message to send?

In Fortuna (obv. I know) when speaking to eduico instead of displaying the solaris united standing it shows ostron standing. When clicked it closes the interaction, this happened after i returned from my first bounty in the open world

10 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! We are aware of this issue, we do not have a timeline on a fix but we are investigating. 

Thankyou

Why is it "Ostron Standing" on Fortuna?
I mean the new faction is called "Solaris United"

this needs a quick fix... cant upgrade my standing.

Edit 1/2: So it updated to the proper standing once i came from Orbiter down to Fortuna.
Edit 2/2: Once a MISSION is completed and you extract from the Topworld down to Fortuna the Faction "Solaris United" shows again as Ostron.
- This need to be fixed since its an loading-return issue.

cefab6d7a05cd50c89ff26feb113faae-jpg.jpg