Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OneVeryHotDogMan

Ostron standing when talking with EUDICO [Fixed]

4 minutes ago, SevenSinsofHell said:

Why is it "Ostron Standing" on Fortuna?
I mean the new faction is called "Solaris United"

this needs a quick fix... cant upgrade my standing.

cefab6d7a05cd50c89ff26feb113faae-jpg.jpg

go to orbiter and come back

When approaching Eudico ( after the Vox Solaris quest ) , her conversation options say "Ostron standing" instead of "Solaris united standing" above Bounties , when clicking the "Ostron standing" option , i automatically go out of Eudico's conversation menu . Anyone else have this problem ? Oh yeah , this was after the Red Text patch ...

Sometimes when selecting bounties it shows - Ostron Standing not Solaris Standing and when trying to interact it just closes the conversation

Eudico very oftenly displays  "Ostron Standing" instead of Solaris and it won't let anything to be done. 
It's fixed by leaving Fortuna and coming back in to talk to her. Usually happens right after coming back from Orb Vallis.

I had the same , clicked on it , got thrown out of Eudico's conversation menu . Max standing right now , so this way i can't get to the next standing level . Annoying bug .

After completing a bounty and returning to Fortuna, speaking to the NPC chick to get next title of standing shows "Ostron Standing", not the fortuna faction.  Clicking on it does nothing and boots you out of her conversation screen.

Have to leave Fortuna and come back for it to fix.

You need to verify your game integrity in the Warframe Launcher. Do not do this using Steam's "verify integrity of game files.".

Bumping as I've seen this too, multiple times. Most often this seems to be after returning to Fortuna from the surface. Leaving to the orbiter and returning tends  to fix.

I just bought forma  and I can’t use it and I keep getting a message saying re-configuration cannot be completed your account has not been charged please try again later on pc plz help

It also exits the menu when you click on Ostron standing. You have to leave Fortuna and come back for it to fix itself.