Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Credits Looted" stuck at 0/1000 in bounty [Fixed]

RyanHx

Currently have ran into a bug during the level 40-60 Fortuna bounty whereby no matter how many credits I collect this counter is staying at 504/1000. Currently on Windows 10 Pro, I'm on solo mode within the bounty. Let me know if there's any other info I can provide.

HzgKai0.png

So, I've been doing the highest level bounty. Stage 3 of the bounty was to draw out the assassination target. Objective was "Credits Looted: 0/1000". It remained 0/1000, even though I was finding credits in boxes and sometimes from dropped enemies. Was I supposed to loot credits in a certain way, or is the bounty objective just bugged?

Thank you for your time!

2 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Isn't this...the same exact bounty as in PoE? 

In PoE you need a certain number of kills to draw out the target. In this case you need to collect a certain number of credits via kills, containers etc.

I am having this issue as well.

Stuck at 204/1000 credits on a Tier 5 bounty

Credit from crates and enemies do not add to the counter.

*Bug persists after hotfix 24.0.1, was stuck at 166/1000, again no enemies or crates that dropped credits counted towards the missions goal.

Edited by Giantconch

I think triggering a vehicle (Archwing or K-drive) triggers the bug.

I was playing and had this bug happen to me on a public mission. The host left and my state reset back to being able to pick up credits, I then  noticed that as soon as I activated my archwing the credit count stopped working again.

It seems that if you used a vehicle in any step of the bounty before it, you cannot pick credits.

(In my case I was using odonata prime)

Edited by Mar-Hq15

59 minutes ago, Mar-Hq15 said:

I think triggering a vehicle (Archwing or K-drive) triggers the bug.

I was playing and had this bug happen to me on a public mission. The host left and my state reset back to being able to pick up credits, I then  noticed that as soon as I activated my archwing the credit count stopped working again.

It seems that if you used a vehicle in any step of the bounty before it, you cannot pick credits.

(In my case I was using odonata prime)

Alright, thanks for the heads-up.

Getting this bug as well, playing version 24.0.1.

I did not use my K-Drive or my Archwing after I got the mission but I did use my Archwing earlier in the bounty.  Got this glitch in both T3 and T5 bounties (solo).

Stuck at 0/1000 when it happens for me, it did work once and I was able to archwing around and clear the mission normally that time but most of the time the credits are not counted.

2 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! We are aware of this issue, we do not have a timeline on a fix but we are investigating.

I know what causes the bug.
When the "Mission part" starts, and you use a K-Drive Launcher or Archwing Launcher, it gets stuck.