Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RyanHx

"Credits Looted" stuck at 0/1000 in bounty [Fixed]

Currently have ran into a bug during the level 40-60 Fortuna bounty whereby no matter how many credits I collect this counter is staying at 504/1000. Currently on Windows 10 Pro, I'm on solo mode within the bounty. Let me know if there's any other info I can provide.

HzgKai0.png

Hey guys! 

If you could inbox me your logs that'd be great, logs would have to be grabbed immediately after you have experienced the issue. Here's how to get logs: 

download.gif

Oh, uhh... I restarted the bounty and the mission went through just fine this time, if I run into it again I'll make sure to grab the logs 😅

So, I've been doing the highest level bounty. Stage 3 of the bounty was to draw out the assassination target. Objective was "Credits Looted: 0/1000". It remained 0/1000, even though I was finding credits in boxes and sometimes from dropped enemies. Was I supposed to loot credits in a certain way, or is the bounty objective just bugged?

Thank you for your time!

Same issue, eventually bailed.  I ran inside a base trying to break containers, or looking for any specific cache, but no luck there.

2 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Isn't this...the same exact bounty as in PoE? 

In PoE you need a certain number of kills to draw out the target. In this case you need to collect a certain number of credits via kills, containers etc.

You just have to kill corpus units, and loot their "credits" - mine started working again if I flew to some other place and waited for dropships.

I am having this issue as well.

Stuck at 204/1000 credits on a Tier 5 bounty

Credit from crates and enemies do not add to the counter.

*Bug persists after hotfix 24.0.1, was stuck at 166/1000, again no enemies or crates that dropped credits counted towards the missions goal.

Unable to get over 672 Credits out of 1000 Credits in mission/bounty that requires the collection (5 Star Bounty)
had to return to Fortuna to continue playing bounties.

Hey Tenno! We are aware of this issue, we do not have a timeline on a fix but we are investigating.

I think triggering a vehicle (Archwing or K-drive) triggers the bug.

I was playing and had this bug happen to me on a public mission. The host left and my state reset back to being able to pick up credits, I then  noticed that as soon as I activated my archwing the credit count stopped working again.

It seems that if you used a vehicle in any step of the bounty before it, you cannot pick credits.

(In my case I was using odonata prime)

Its the K-Drive . But im not sure its bugged only the stage with the money or the hole mission

Tested with an archwing and yes, mission stopped updating the credits counter as soon as I jumped on it.

59 minutes ago, Mar-Hq15 said:

I think triggering a vehicle (Archwing or K-drive) triggers the bug.

I was playing and had this bug happen to me on a public mission. The host left and my state reset back to being able to pick up credits, I then  noticed that as soon as I activated my archwing the credit count stopped working again.

It seems that if you used a vehicle in any step of the bounty before it, you cannot pick credits.

(In my case I was using odonata prime)

Alright, thanks for the heads-up.

Getting this bug as well, playing version 24.0.1.

I did not use my K-Drive or my Archwing after I got the mission but I did use my Archwing earlier in the bounty.  Got this glitch in both T3 and T5 bounties (solo).

Stuck at 0/1000 when it happens for me, it did work once and I was able to archwing around and clear the mission normally that time but most of the time the credits are not counted.

2 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! We are aware of this issue, we do not have a timeline on a fix but we are investigating.

I know what causes the bug.
When the "Mission part" starts, and you use a K-Drive Launcher or Archwing Launcher, it gets stuck.