Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Credits Looted" stuck at 0/1000 in bounty [Fixed]

RyanHx

Same happened here. Looking at the other users it seems to get stuck at a totally random number. I believe there is technically a mission "area" that You are supposed to kill enemies for it to count for Your total but it is not marked. I think the variance between users total credits before accumulation stops is dependent on how quickly each user leaves the unmarked designated zone.

same issue, level 1 bounty - get stuck between 4-500 out of 1000 needed.

Plaing solo, timer still counting, enemies still getting killed, crates breaking etc, I see I'm collecting credits but they are not counting toward the bounty.

Tried 3 bounties in a row, all the same. turned off game.

Encountering the same bug. Did 5 of these missions and 3 got stuck. I used the archwing in one of the 2 that were ok. Also I have a 29 hour credit booster applied. That might have something to do with it.

EDIT: tried it again in solo. Didn't use archwing after I got the mission. It got stuck at 356/1000. The failure rate is 4/6 now.

EDIT2: tried it 2 more times in solo. Stuck both times. Failre rate 6/8. It's literally unplayable.

Edited by Daemonicvs

Solo bounties with an assassination cannot be completed because credits picked up do not count towards drawing out the target. 

To re-produce, go solo, pick a bounty, get to the assasination phase,  

UI contains a credit counter, and there is no mark on the map for the phase, therefore no particular place to go to collect the credits.

Kill stuff/break containers/collect credits :counter does not advance. 

13 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! We are aware of this issue, we do not have a timeline on a fix but we are investigating.

I can confirm this bug. I did not use my K Drive or Archwing at all, and it still happened, so its not related to those. I was in a Corpus camp when the mission started, and all credits I looted in that camp counted. When I ran out of enemies, I went elsewhere and from that point on no credits counted towards the total. Also, when the timer reached 0, the mission did not fail, it just seemed to freeze in limbo. 

Can't you guys swap this mission for other mission in the meantime while you fix it? I've ran into this issue multiple times now and it's making me want to stop playing bounties all together due to how awful it feels to reach an unbeatable mission.

1 hour ago, Drazhar14 said:

I can confirm this bug. I did not use my K Drive or Archwing at all, and it still happened, so its not related to those. I was in a Corpus camp when the mission started, and all credits I looted in that camp counted. When I ran out of enemies, I went elsewhere and from that point on no credits counted towards the total. Also, when the timer reached 0, the mission did not fail, it just seemed to freeze in limbo. 

I just replicated this. I am 99% certain this is the cause of the bug (by the way I'm playing solo). Once enemies run out in the immediate area that you are standing when you receive the mission, credits stop counting...

25 minutes ago, Drazhar14 said:

I just replicated this. I am 99% certain this is the cause of the bug (by the way I'm playing solo). Once enemies run out in the immediate area that you are standing when you receive the mission, credits stop counting...

I've been able to do this mission successfully 2 times now by staying in the same area. Luckily enemy spawns didn't run out. 

Wanted to update this mission with a bit of testing I've been doing with it. Not using an archwing or k-drive I still was getting stuck at ###/1000. It seems to be bugging out after 3 minutes of the quest going (2 minutes left until target leaves the area) or if you go too far away from where the quest started, currency pickups seem to not count at all.