Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

db5b779b8a6d7841efded985b37fc7eb.jpg

From Fortuna's launch until Nov. 15, watch any Warframe stream on Twitch for a chance to get in-game items every hour! You could get Nidus, Khora, a Rifle Riven, celebratory fireworks and more! A full list of available Drops can be found below -- but not all Drops are equal, some are more common than others!

Spoiler
  • Nidus (including a Warframe Slot and pre-installed Reactor!)
  • Khora (including a Warframe Slot and pre-installed Reactor!)
  • Rifle Riven Mod
  • 7500 Credits Cache
  • 100 Oxium
  • Cetus Wisp
  • Nitain Extract
  • Grand Finale
  • Glyph Display
  • Ambulas Noggle
  • Khora Delphi Helmet Blueprint
  • Lith C3 Relic
  • Meso T3 Relic
  • Neo K2 Relic
  • Axi C3 Relic

Twitch Drops are available to Tenno on all platforms. Event ends Nov. 15 at 5 p.m. ET. You must first link your Warframe and Twitch accounts to get your Twitch Drops.

Getting Your Twitch Drops 
Make sure your Warframe and Twitch accounts are linked to get your rewards! You can link your accounts by clicking here. If you don’t already have a Twitch account, you can sign up for one here.

To see which Twitch account is linked to your Warframe account, visit the Account Management page here.

After you’ve linked your accounts, watch Warframe streams while logged into a linked Twitch account to receive the Twitch Drop. Then log in to Warframe and check your Inbox to find your Twitch Drop!

If you’re looking for a Warframe stream to watch but don’t know where to start, you can see what broadcasts are available in the Twitch Directory. If you’re looking for a Warframe Partner channel to watch, check out our Partners page!

If you’re a broadcaster, the Warframe account you are playing on needs to be linked to the Twitch account you are streaming from. Your audience will not receive any Twitch Drops until you do so.

Been watching Warframe streams since Steve started streaming. Now been watching partner streams since Fortuna launched. Haven't gotten a single twitch drop. Made sure I was logged onto the right Twitch account, and unlinked and relinked my twitch account.

EDIT: Went back to my old twitch account and relinked it. Now it says drops enabled. Okay then.

2 minutes ago, Scyrner said:

I can confirm that it's working, having gotten 2 drops, one of credits and one of Grand Finale. I'd love to see a list of what we can actually get, though. 

Did you watch the same stream consecutively? I'm wondering if you can get more than one drop from a stream.

Sorry, for some reason I didn't quote you :')

3 minutes ago, Titan_King_Rex said:

When you get 4 twitch rewards and 3 of them are credit caches and the other one is a glyph display. 😑

I've gotten 8, and it's been 7 x 7500 Credits and 1 x C3 Lith Relic. Disappointed in this. I have enough credits already, so if it was just relics, I would feel better about it.

Archived