Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

I have been watching Warframe partners nonstop ever since Fortuna dropped (i.e. iFlynn, Tactical_Potato_, frozenballz, etc.). We're at day 3 for the update so I expected at least 30 drops accounting for any random disconnections or the partner ending their stream while I slept. So, how come when I check my inbox I've only gotten 5 drops?

5 hours ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

i heard xbox is having the same issue, i assume they r the same server

I think we are too, given the trend of responses in this thread. I'm on Xbox and got 4 drops in six hours of watching on Friday night, the last drop being at 8PM. Watched about 13 hours yesterday and nothing, and another 3 hours today with nothing. Drops seem completely broken for console players.

1 hour ago, Prothescar said:

So far, over the last 2 days of constantly hopping between streamers and hoping they stream for at least an hour, I've had...

Total - 33
Credits - 18 (54.5%)
Fireworks - 6 (18.2%)
Display Glyph - 3 (9%)
Lith C3 - 1 (3%)
Meso T3 - 2 (6%)
Neo K2 - 0 (0%)
Axi C3 - 0 (0%)
Nitain Extract - 1 (3%)
Cetus Wisp - 0 (0%)
Oxium - 0 (0%)
Ambulas Noggle Statue - 1 (3%)
Khora Delphi Helmet - 1 (3%)
Nidus - 0 (0%)
Khora - 0 (0%)
Rifle Riven Mod - 0 (0%)

Even things like higher tier relics and the crafting materials are rare as hell, I don't even want to think about the rarity of the warframes/riven. Huge bummer honestly. 40+ hours (not every hour has gotten me a drop) of on and off stream viewership should guarantee me at least one of the rare drops.

Quite same as mine..

So, After getting a total of 49 twitch drops..the results are as follows;

Credit Caches X 26 (54%)

Grand Finale X 11 ( 22%)

Display Glyph X 5 ( 10%)

Axi C3 X 3 ( 6%)

Neo K2 X 1 ( 2%)

Meso T3 X 1 ( 2%) 

Niatin extract X 1 (2%)

Khora Helmet X 1 (2%)

So, I think the drops can be classified as

1.Common : Credit Caches 

2. Uncommon : Grand Finale , Display Glyph

3. Rare : All other items with a drop chance of 1-2%

3 hours ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

Why? With your suggestion almost everyone would get these frames. But they should be a lucky strike. 

It would be absolutely no problem if I just get some credits or whatever. It's free, so what. 

But I have to agree with some other people here. It wouldn't be bother me just to get credits as drops. 

If I get drops. Just 7 out of over 24h watching.. 

They have given out warframes as a promotion before, and in a guaranteed fashion (ash prime, frost prime, and trinity prime since I have been playing).  So clearly they don't have an issue with just giving people a frame.  I don't want a twitch drop campaign with loot box mechanics.  I want to be rewarded for taking the time to watch the streams.  If they want to give me a small reward, that's cool, I am justified devoting a small amount of time to those streams.  

Promising big and delivering small is terrible business practice.

I am hoping this helps.  I am on PS4 and getting no repeats of drops. Based on how fequently repeated certain drops are (like credits) I think its strange that I get alot of nothing and no repeats. I go 2-22 hours between drops no matter how active I have been watching streams. every inbox message I do have is for one of a drop unique to all other inbox messages.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Tradesman2 said:

I am hoping this helps.  I am on PS4 and getting no repeats of drops. Based on how fequently repeated certain drops are (like credits) I think its strange that I get alot of nothing and no repeats. I go 2-22 hours between drops no matter how active I have been watching streams. every inbox message I do have is for one of a drop unique to all other inbox messages.

Yes I think you are on to something, I have only got:

fireworks x1

credits x1 

ambulus noggle x 1

glyph x 1

Nitain Extract x 1

Been pretty much streaming solidly since it begun so 60 hours or something... We must only be getting one of each on PS4... Definitely not how it should be working according to our PC people who are getting drops every hour. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)scene_cachet said:

Yes I think you are on to something, I have only got:

fireworks x1

credits x1 

ambulus noggle x 1

glyph x 1

Nitain Extract x 1

Been pretty much streaming solidly since it begun so 60 hours or something... We must only be getting one of each on PS4... Definitely not how it should be working according to our PC people who are getting drops every hour. 

I agree, theres a pattern here, had 1x Credits 1x Fireworks 1x Glyph and just now 1x 1 Khorra Helmet.

So no dupes either!

In fairness it is probably a API type issue between them and twitch. But it does appear to be something on warframes end.

I think the bigger problem is using a borked system and promises (albeit for chances) to falsely bolster twitch numbers and to then brag about the fake twitch numbers.

We are doing their marketing for them in exchange for nothing in most instances, I guess that's on us. 

Conversely this is a free game (well optionally free), so maybe it all balances out in the end.

Le 09/11/2018 à 01:23, [DE]Taylor a dit :

db5b779b8a6d7841efded985b37fc7eb.jpg

From Fortuna's launch until Nov. 15, watch any Warframe stream on Twitch for a chance to get in-game items every hour! You could get Nidus, Khora, a Rifle Riven, celebratory fireworks and more! A full list of available Drops can be found below -- but not all Drops are equal, some are more common than others!

Masquer le contenu
  • Nidus (including a Warframe Slot and pre-installed Reactor!)
  • Khora (including a Warframe Slot and pre-installed Reactor!)
  • Rifle Riven Mod
  • 7500 Credits Cache
  • 100 Oxium
  • Cetus Wisp
  • Nitain Extract
  • Grand Finale
  • Glyph Display
  • Ambulas Noggle
  • Khora Delphi Helmet Blueprint
  • Lith C3 Relic
  • Meso T3 Relic
  • Neo K2 Relic
  • Axi C3 Relic

Twitch Drops are available to Tenno on all platforms. Event ends Nov. 15 at 5 p.m. ET. You must first link your Warframe and Twitch accounts to get your Twitch Drops.

Getting Your Twitch Drops 
Make sure your Warframe and Twitch accounts are linked to get your rewards! You can link your accounts by clicking here. If you don’t already have a Twitch account, you can sign up for one here.

To see which Twitch account is linked to your Warframe account, visit the Account Management page here.

After you’ve linked your accounts, watch Warframe streams while logged into a linked Twitch account to receive the Twitch Drop. Then log in to Warframe and check your Inbox to find your Twitch Drop!

If you’re looking for a Warframe stream to watch but don’t know where to start, you can see what broadcasts are available in the Twitch Directory. If you’re looking for a Warframe Partner channel to watch, check out our Partners page!

If you’re a broadcaster, the Warframe account you are playing on needs to be linked to the Twitch account you are streaming from. Your audience will not receive any Twitch Drops until you do so.

Doesn't work after i had 4 drops , it's normal ?

It is really bad that we are giving up time to watch streams and don't get what should be promised per hour and how long does it take to acknowledge there is a problem to the actual people who keep warframe going by playing and buying platinum from stores, just to be told by partners that drops are working and to re link your account,look at the bigger picture hundreds  or thousands are all complaining about the same problem and we just get silence ,not even a statement of acknowledgement. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)SaGaaaxV7- said:

But i can't have more prize after saw more than 8hours of stream...it's weird or people on console have a prizelimit 

I think it is not supposed to be working this way, but is for some reason. They probably need to fix some coding in their twitch drops for console when they come back from the weekend. 

il y a 2 minutes, (PS4)scene_cachet a dit :

I think it is not supposed to be working this way, but is for some reason. They probably need to fix some coding in their twitch drops for console when they come back from the weekend. 

So they have to give some free drops for the lot of time we watched for nothing...

Archived