Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

1 час назад, (PS4)Tradesman2 сказал:

I am hoping this helps.  I am on PS4 and getting no repeats of drops. Based on how fequently repeated certain drops are (like credits) I think its strange that I get alot of nothing and no repeats. I go 2-22 hours between drops no matter how active I have been watching streams. every inbox message I do have is for one of a drop unique to all other inbox messages.

I am also on ps4, so is my girlfriend, and it seems you just confirmed our suspicions.  Our drops are very infrequent, like one or two in 12 hours or so, but we also never got drop repeats, not even once. My drops since 11/08 are a credit cache, fireworks, glyph display, a wisp, lith c3, Nitain, Khora helmet and neo k2. 

Gf's are credits, Nitain, fireworks, glyph, noggle, Khora helmet, and all 4 relics. 

This is really weird and seems like a pattern of sorts. Perhaps all the other drops we never received are duplicates or just credit caches that other ppl get? 

I've been continuously watching the twitch streams for the past two days I've even left my devices on all night in order to get the most i can out of these Drops and yet I've only received a couple of drops for today alone I've had twitch open all day but received only one drop yesterday was better i received about 4 and on Friday I got 3 so I am getting the drops just not as much as i should its all over the place for those wondering NeoNess007 and shanksy1387 are doing 12 hour shifts and they send you over to the others stream in a raid once they are done so that is how I'm trying to get these drops while sleeping

3 minutes ago, (PS4)TheSunshineBuns said:

This is really weird and seems like a pattern of sorts. Perhaps all the other drops we never received are duplicates or just credit caches that other ppl get? 

Same thing happened to me on Xbox - I got four unique drops on Friday night and not a single drop since. You all might be on to something here. If our drop was going to be a duplicate of something we already got, then we don't get a drop at all.

I feel like I've wasted over 20 hours tuning in to streamers in the vain hopes that another drop will show up. Even if DE fixes this so that it works as intended until the 15th, I'm going to be working and unable to tune in at all.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lightningcrazy said:

I've been continuously watching the twitch streams for the past two days I've even left my devices on all night in order to get the most i can out of these Drops and yet I've only received a couple of drops for today alone I've had twitch open all day but received only one drop yesterday was better i received about 4 and on Friday I got 3 so I am getting the drops just not as much as i should its all over the place for those wondering NeoNess007 and shanksy1387 are doing 12 hour shifts and they send you over to the others stream in a raid once they are done so that is how I'm trying to get these drops while sleeping

For science, are any of the drops duplicates or have they all been one of each item. 

4 hours ago, (XB1)TenFootBunny said:

Same thing happened to me on Xbox - I got four unique drops on Friday night and not a single drop since. You all might be on to something here. If our drop was going to be a duplicate of something we already got, then we don't get a drop at all.

I feel like I've wasted over 20 hours tuning in to streamers in the vain hopes that another drop will show up. Even if DE fixes this so that it works as intended until the 15th, I'm going to be working and unable to tune in at all.

Some PC gamers that are getting consistent drops are reporting something like 20-30 credit drops.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Deadheart12345 said:

Some PC gamers that are getting consistent drops are reporting something like 20-30 credit drops.

I can atone to that.  Consistent drops (about 23 at this point), but all of them are either Fireworks or the 7.5k Credits....unfortunately.

I feel the console theory is correct. After a total of about 30 hours I've received 5 unique drops. 

Display

Oxium

Relic

Cetus wisp

Credits

Fireworks

Its pretty disappointing that we keep having issues on the servers. Games dropping. Loots getting lost. Plaguestar bugging. And yet as a streamer I cant recieve or even promote (I refuse to with drops being broken). And we dont have a single word from the devs as to what's going on. Or if they have even looked at the forums. 

To anyone having trouble with getting Twitch drops. If you contact support you will get this message:

To ensure that your Warframe and Twitch accounts are properly linked, please check your Account Management page here https://www.warframe.com/user and make sure it shows the correct Twitch account username at the bottom, then check the Twitch connections page https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections and make sure Warframe is listed in the "OTHER CONNECTIONS" section.

If you do not see the correct account there or any error appears on this page, please try the following: 
1. Unlink your Twitch and Warframe accounts via https://www.warframe.com/twitch/unlink_action 
2. Disconnect Warframe from Twitch via https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections 
3. Reconnect your Twitch and Warframe account following the instructions on https://www.warframe.com/twitchprime

If that doesn't work and you let them know that it doesn't work, you will receive something similar to this:

We can only recommend that you follow the instructions provided to you on your previous tickets for future Twitch drops/loot.

So, if the instructions above don't work, don't waste your time watching the streams. You can ask support about it, but they will just post those same instructions and will offer no additional help.

41 minutes ago, Gragor_Krain said:

To anyone having trouble with getting Twitch drops. If you contact support you will get this message:

To ensure that your Warframe and Twitch accounts are properly linked, please check your Account Management page here https://www.warframe.com/user and make sure it shows the correct Twitch account username at the bottom, then check the Twitch connections page https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections and make sure Warframe is listed in the "OTHER CONNECTIONS" section.

If you do not see the correct account there or any error appears on this page, please try the following: 
1. Unlink your Twitch and Warframe accounts via https://www.warframe.com/twitch/unlink_action 
2. Disconnect Warframe from Twitch via https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections 
3. Reconnect your Twitch and Warframe account following the instructions on https://www.warframe.com/twitchprime

If that doesn't work and you let them know that it doesn't work, you will receive something similar to this:

We can only recommend that you follow the instructions provided to you on your previous tickets for future Twitch drops/loot.

So, if the instructions above don't work, don't waste your time watching the streams. You can ask support about it, but they will just post those same instructions and will offer no additional help.

This is just messed up they know linking and unlinking isn’t fixing it yet they won’t try to help us at all, they say they can’t add the drops to our account yet when the ash prime drop was messed up they gave everyone a free ash why can’t they just do this again since the link is broken

Can confirm no duplicates on XB1. Have received the following:

1x Grand Finale

1x Credits

1x Glyph Display

1x Khora Helm

1x Axi Relic

1x Ambulas Noogle

1x Lith Relic

In that order. I'm withholding judgement on DE until Tuesday, if they haven't at least issued a statement by then, then I'll feel entitled to some sour grapes.

And for the record, the Ash Prime issue was caused by too many people trying to watch the Tennocon stream, which caused the server to crash, which is a completely separate issue to Twitch Drops. Yes, everyone who logged in that week was then given Ash Prime, because they were specifically promised Ash Prime. We were never promised a guaranteed Nidus or Khora, so whatever method DE uses to compensate us, it shouldn't have to include giving anyone one or both of these warframes. That being said, if DE does decide to go the route of giving us one or both, I'm certainly not going to complain. Hell, I'd probably feel obligated to buy the next vault pack then. [Hint, Hint, DE]

13 minutes ago, (PS4)NinjaoftheRose said:

This is just messed up they know linking and unlinking isn’t fixing it yet they won’t try to help us at all, they say they can’t add the drops to our account yet when the ash prime drop was messed up they gave everyone a free ash why can’t they just do this again since the link is broken

I agree. I think that they just don't care if it's just a few people. For the Ash Prime drop, I think nobody got the drop, so they had to do something for that.

I have also tried e-mailing DE directly 3 times over this issue and the lack of support, but have not received a response.

Was watching a stream for a good 10 hours on Friday (watched on PC, my WF Account is on Xbox) and got 2 drops. A Grand Finale Fireworks and Credits. And since then I haven't gotten any drop the whole weekend. So it clearly worked in the beginning and then stopped. Might be that the duplicates theory is right and those missed drops would've been Fireworks/Credits but either way it is pretty disappointing that it just is not working right.

25 minutes ago, (XB1)Bunny Mittens said:

Was watching a stream for a good 10 hours on Friday (watched on PC, my WF Account is on Xbox) and got 2 drops. A Grand Finale Fireworks and Credits. And since then I haven't gotten any drop the whole weekend. So it clearly worked in the beginning and then stopped. Might be that the duplicates theory is right and those missed drops would've been Fireworks/Credits but either way it is pretty disappointing that it just is not working right.

Same, grand finale and credits here, probably watched at least 30 hours and haven't got a drop since Friday. Supposedly DE have been out of the office so lets just hope it fixes when they return.

Archived