Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

If you're still having issues (won't show "Drops enabled", you don't get anything, etc), this is how to unlink your accounts properly and cut ties with older/inactive accounts, in case of conflicting data.

1. Click [HERE] to unlink the Warframe account you're logged in with, from its current Twitch account.

2. Go to your Twitch Connection [HERE], and Disconnect Warframe

3, Make sure you're logged in on your active Twitch account and Warframe account, then link them [HERE]. It'll ask you to re-authorise the connection.

This isn't the issue console users had (obviously), but it is a fix for those who can't get Twitch to enable drops for them, due to old accounts linked. The Warframe team usually just say step 1 and 3, but unless you actually do step 2, you might as well not do anything, as Twitch still keeps the data there.

39 minutes ago, (PS4)DeZaruu said:

If you're still having issues (won't show "Drops enabled", you don't get anything, etc), this is how to unlink your accounts properly and cut ties with older/inactive accounts, in case of conflicting data.

1. Click [HERE] to unlink the Warframe account you're logged in with, from its current Twitch account.

2. Go to your Twitch Connection [HERE], and Disconnect Warframe

3, Make sure you're logged in on your active Twitch account and Warframe account, then link them [HERE]. It'll ask you to re-authorise the connection.

This isn't the issue console users had (obviously), but it is a fix for those who can't get Twitch to enable drops for them, due to old accounts linked. The Warframe team usually just say step 1 and 3, but unless you actually do step 2, you might as well not do anything, as Twitch still keeps the data there.

I've done it 3 times and nothing's taken

I've been watching since the 9th, did not receive many drops due to being on console and the issue. They're fixed for me now as of yesterday afternoon, now I'm getting tons of credits like everyone else. Not holding my breath on the frames at this point, but I did just net the noggle.

2 hours ago, Yrkul said:

I'm at something like 65 drops as I write, and about 10% has been nitain, wisp and relics. The rest are credits, fireworks and glyph displays. I don't want to sound ungrateful, but..... sigh.

Same here and when I think about it the alert they give with a riven after dev stream might be more rewarding in the end than these twitch drops. 

Il y a 11 heures, Danfyr a dit :

Someone get Khora and Nidus?

because I have 54 hours watching Twitch streamers

and only came credits and glyph, and a few three relics 😡

I'm already down with this...

I think the announcement of Khora's drop is a trap

Mine is working I have been running it 24 hours a day but all I am getting is joke drops like the 7500 credits constantly or some fireworks and a glyph thing =\

Can someone from DE post the actual odds of getting one of the warframes? Am I wasting my bandwidth and electricity watching these streams 24 hours a day?

Guys, the drop rates for the Frames (as well as the Riven, I guess) probably is <1%, which is why no one gets on.

I did a very rough estimate based on the number of drops some people posted on here, which looks like this:

• 7500 Credits - 201 (57.9%)
  • Grand Finale - 70 (20.2%)
  • Display Glyph - 33 (9.5%)
  • Lith C3 - 4 (1.1%)
  • Meso T3 - 8 (2.3%)
  • Neo K2 - 7 (2.2%)
  • Axi C3 - 3 (0.9%)
  • Nitain - 7 (2.0%)
  • Oxium - 4 (1.1%)
  • Cetus Wisp - 5 (1.4%)
  • Ambulas Noggle - 1 (0.3%)
  • Khora Delphi Helmet Blueprint - 3 (0.9%)

Total: 347

You are free to use these numbers to extend the statistics, as they are still very limited.

List of my drops on PC so far to add to the statistics w/ screenshot proof of both frame drops. Hope this helps.

Total Drops: 108

• 7,500 credits cache x64 (59.2%)
  • Grand Finale x16 (14.8%)
  • Display - Glyph x12 (11.1%)
  • Khora x1 (0.9%)
  • Khora Delphi helmet blueprint x1 (0.9%)
  • Nidus x1 (0.9%)
  • Ambulas Noggle Statue x1 (0.9%)
  • Nitain Extract x2 (1.8%)
  • Cetus Wisp x2 (1.8%)
  • Axi C3 relic x2 (1.8%)
  • Lith C3 relic x2 (1.8%)
  • Meso T3 relic x3 (2.7%)
  • Neo K2 relic x1 (0.9%)
Spoiler

13 minutes ago, Nenatab said:

List of my drops on PC so far to add to the statistics w/ screenshot proof of both frame drops. Hope this helps.

• Khora x1 (0.9%)
  • Khora Delphi helmet blueprint x1 (0.9%)
  • Nidus x1 (0.9%)

You got Khora... AND Nidus?

I'm now at 109 drops, with neither.  😕

I just don't want to go back to farming Nidus. I've still got 0/3 parts.

Damned Glast Gambit 10-point margin.

Archived