Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

I am pretty frustrated. I spent hours (Potato, Brozime, iFlynn, Mogamu, Burnbxx, Frozen and others) watching streams and have received only 9 or so items. I've tried mobile and browser on Twitch and the same issue occurs. Perhaps Twitch itself isn't logging hours? Hopefully in the future you'll have this sorted out properly.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Multi-Melta said:

I am pretty frustrated. I spent hours (Potato, Brozime, iFlynn, Mogamu, Burnbxx, Frozen and others) watching streams and have received only 9 or so items. I've tried mobile and browser on Twitch and the same issue occurs. Perhaps Twitch itself isn't logging hours? Hopefully in the future you'll have this sorted out properly.

It's fixed for me, been getting them every hour since it was fixed yesterday, 

Yeah it was working for PC players but somehow bugged for console players. They seem to have quietly fixed it after a few days. You havent missed out on much you get basically 90% credit drops which arent that useful when you can already farm millions of credits super easy in game.

4 minutes ago, Vyviel said:

Yeah it was working for PC players but somehow bugged for console players. They seem to have quietly fixed it after a few days. You havent missed out on much you get basically 90% credit drops which arent that useful when you can already farm millions of credits super easy in game.

Still not working for me on pc unfortunately I'm still getting with zero drops and despite how many times I ask DE for help they keep telling me to check my connection despite me sending screenshots of the process to prove I'm doing it correctly 

6 hours ago, Munakra said:

I think the announcement of Khora's drop is a trap

Agreed.  That is becoming my conclusion as well.

DE stated in the Drop Post -- WATCH FOR A CHANCE TO GET .... loot -- and -- YOU COULD GET ... a warframe.

I was getting drops every single hour and watched from the start on Thursday through Monday at 3A GMT/ 10P Eastern until i stopped getting drops.  Ran through ALL of the reconnect methods / double checked the stream "rop enabled" stuff. But since my accounts were working from the start until the end of the weekend - AND I CHANGED NO SETTINGS -- that is on DE or Twitch/Amazon.

My loot drops coincided witha typical event weekend that ends at some point on Sunday -- so it almost seems like between Twitch and DE they both have several issues occuring simultaneously .

Additionally -- I only heard rumors over the frist 4 days that a couple of people had won warframes.  So either the drop chance is soooo rare (not 1% -- but more like .0001%) that 5-10 people will ever win them during the drop event OR those rumors were exactly that - rumors.  NObody showed up in chat or the forums or any of the dozens of streams so excited that they won a WF letting everyone know that the frames ARE being dropped.  If nothing else I know about this community is that when something new and exciting happens - word get around.  And it simply hasn't in regards to the frames.

7 hours ago, kstebb15 said:

Still not getting drops (on pc) guess ill just give up on warframe since I only have 2 days left but I doubt they fix it at that point...( and yes I've tried everything in these forums)

Could be a really old twitch account that is still linked. Would be nice if warframe.com had a list of S#&$ linked to your account.

2 hours ago, Zoe_Trope said:

You got Khora... AND Nidus?

I'm now at 109 drops, with neither.  😕

I just don't want to go back to farming Nidus. I've still got 0/3 parts.

Damned Glast Gambit 10-point margin.

Yes I would be happy if they just gifted us completion of that quest and the bp lol

3 hours ago, Nenatab said:

List of my drops on PC so far to add to the statistics w/ screenshot proof of both frame drops. Hope this helps.

Total Drops: 108

Hide contents

the fact you got them and that you posted visual proof, shows me atleast people are getting them. i've been running the streams pretty much 24/7 now and best item was a single cetus wisp lol.

I gotta be honest.... this twitch drop event sucks in comparison to what you guys did for Plans of Eidelon.  at least make it 75,000 credits.  I mean the drops we had last time were fine. The only issue was that people could get them too quickly and get them from multiple streams.  With the 1 hr timer and only being able to get them from one stream fixes that problem. 

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Nenatab:

List of my drops on PC so far to add to the statistics w/ screenshot proof of both frame drops. Hope this helps.

Total Drops: 108

• 7,500 credits cache x64 (59.2%)
  • Grand Finale x16 (14.8%)
  • Display - Glyph x12 (11.1%)
  • Khora x1 (0.9%)
  • Khora Delphi helmet blueprint x1 (0.9%)
  • Nidus x1 (0.9%)
  • Ambulas Noggle Statue x1 (0.9%)
  • Nitain Extract x2 (1.8%)
  • Cetus Wisp x2 (1.8%)
  • Axi C3 relic x2 (1.8%)
  • Lith C3 relic x2 (1.8%)
  • Meso T3 relic x3 (2.7%)
  • Neo K2 relic x1 (0.9%)
  Inhalt unsichtbar machen

you lucky guy......

Updated chances (thanks @Nenatab for more data):

• 7500 Credits - 265 (58.2%)
  • Grand Finale - 86 (18.9%)
  • Display Glyph - 45 (9.9%)
  • Lith C3 - 6 (1.3%)
  • Meso T3 - 11 (2.4%)
  • Neo K2 - 8 (1.6%)
  • Axi C3 - 5 (1.1%)
  • Nitain - 10 (2.2%)
  • Oxium - 4 (0.9%)
  • Cetus Wisp - 7 (1.5%)
  • Ambulas Noggle - 2 (0.4%)
  • Khora Delphi Helmet Blueprint - 4 (0.9%)
  • Khora Warframe - 1 (0.2%)
  • Nidus Warframe - 1 (0.2%)

Total: 455

well, those who are unhappy that DE dont cars about their problems - dont buy plat so, dont support them.. I mean cause its strange to watch people crying (reasonably) “they dont care about us, wtf, thats so rude and stupid” and after this going to buy plat in store. Lol. 

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Melanholic7:

well, those who are unhappy that DE dont cars about their problems - dont buy plat so, dont support them.. I mean cause its strange to watch people crying (reasonably) “they dont care about us, wtf, thats so rude and stupid” and after this going to buy plat in store. Lol. 

ahm.. you play a free game... where you can almost get everything for free if you farm it.

and just because you don't get what you want an a free gift event you don't wanna support the company which created the game you are playing..

yeah.. thats really great.

This is what I find funny about the whole situation. These are free gifts people are complaining about (and threatening to boycott). Wow, our society really HAS become a load of freeloading trolls. Now, I would not say this so bluntly if the people in this forum post actually accepted some of our help in trying to figure out the problem, or even said TY to DE for getting ANYTHING for free. Especially an ENTIRE game. But when help was given, MOST of yall said "No its not my problem its theirs and they are in the wrong and" Wah wah wah, I want my binky. Now for those of you that did try to work with someone to figure out the problem, please notice I said "Most" not all.

Then there is the fact that most of you are reacting as if DE is making Millions off these twitch streams and are giving away low quality goods..... Huh? -Scratches head- Ummm you do realize that 1. They made $0.00 off of the twitch streams. 2. They gave you a FREE Upgrade to a game (That most companies would have charged you between 25$ - 60$ for) 3. They gave YOU the Player a chance to run YOUR OWN stream on twitch and gain followers and subscribers of YOUR OWN that would lead into a portion of money coming to you as well....

But no. Most of you just want to sit there and complain and complain and complain. Just because you get (by now Full game(50$) + all DLCs (25$ a piece at I would think nearly 10 DLC's)) if set at the lowest prices compared to most big games) an around 300$ game by now for FREE, you are going to complain about not getting MORE free stuff? Items that most of you even said you could get free ANYWAYS? If you put some time and effort into it? You would rather put the time and effort into complaining about not having it given to you.

Just be glad you have a free game that has free DLC's, and if you have a problem, try to actually work with someone to fix the problem.

- EagleFlyt

P.S. To DE, I would like to be one of the one's who actually says, Thank You for an Amazing Game, with Amazing Gameplay, and Amazing craftsmanship. You have worked VERY hard to give us all a game worth playing, and have not forced us to give you a dime in return for all the hard work all of you have put into this game. I for one will continue to play your game, and continue my support for your game until the day which you decide is enough. Which I hope will not be for a long time to come.

On 2018-11-09 at 12:41 AM, Ambee said:

Do you need to be a Warframe partner to enable Twitch drops on your Twitch channel? I linked my Warframe account, enabled drops, and it still says Twitch Drops are not enabled on my channel

Iv'e been watching shanksy1387 and before that  i was on NeoNess007's stream, I dont remember who i started with because i just went to the partners page and started watching them from there. When one of them cuts out their stream it usually send me over to another streamers stream.

On 2018-11-08 at 11:41 PM, Ambee said:

Do you need to be a Warframe partner to enable Twitch drops on your Twitch channel? I linked my Warframe account, enabled drops, and it still says Twitch Drops are not enabled on my channel

no, but you also can not recieve twitch drops from watching your own channel. you must watch someone else's channel. If that is what you are asking.

3 hours ago, (XB1)SumoDoenertier said:
  • Axi C3 - 5 (1.1%)
  • Nitain - 10 (2.2%)
  • Oxium - 4 (0.9%)
  • Cetus Wisp - 7 (1.5%)
  • Ambulas Noggle - 2 (0.4%)

I got one of each of these and the rest was just credits and two packs of fireworks, i have a stream running on both my pc and xbox linked twitch streams, my twitch names dont match my wf names.

3 minutes ago, EagleFlyt said:

no, but you also can not recieve twitch drops from watching your own channel. you must watch someone else's channel. If that is what you are asking.

I think he means that some people are advertising they have twitch drops and are not warframe partners.

1 minute ago, Dabnician said:

I think he means that some people are advertising they have twitch drops and are not warframe partners.

possible. at the same time those who are not partners still have to link their accounts to be able to have their viewers be able to get twitch drops as well so...

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Dabnician:

I got one of each of these and the rest was just credits and two packs of fireworks, i have a stream running on both my pc and xbox linked twitch streams, my twitch names dont match my wf names.

Well, you see how low the droprates for those are. I just skimmed this thread and compiled drops from different people into one list for an estimation of the actual drop rates. My inbox is littered with credits and fireworks as well, don't worry...

On 2018-11-09 at 8:15 PM, MightyFiredemon said:

I just keep streams up and muted while I play something else now. This makes me more upset than it should. And sadly at least with Destiny the RNG there was never this bad for me or make me feel lied to. 

https://www.twitch.tv/shanksy1387

Has a bot saying this:

c19c6401de.png

The dude's bot is also spouting out this give away on their stream: https://streamelements.com/shanksy1387/giveaway/5be54991f299e96577179365

Which if thats the case ill just start up my stream and offer to buy some one a chroma prime pack just for viewership.

But you can still mute the tab and have it play at "full" volume in chrome and Firefox(that's how i did 85hours of security training for Nessus,.. HAHA screw you tenable.)

Archived